Made it through the first day!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by evilpenguin, 8 October 2010 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hiya everyone

Yesterday was my first day back on plan and I made it! I went shopping after college so I was starving but I didn't look twice at the bakery bit or biscuit aisle, didn't buy anything off plan either! And when I got home I hid the pack of Penguins we had left over from when we weren't on plan, I was hungry so could have easily eaten all of them but I had an oaty bar thing instead :)

I feel like a recovering junk food addict :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    Hi and well done !!, it is hard at first but it does get easier, you'll see the scales go down and wont want the high syn foods.. I find it easier to only buy small amount of treats (for my son) and i dont touch them but stock up on frensh fruit. pineapple is my fave.. yoghurts and free or Low syn snacks just for those moments when you could inhail the fridge lol.. before you know it you'll feel 10x better for it and wont even think about the treats xx

4. mazziecoupe

mazziecoupe Full Member

that made me chuckle! i often refer to myself as a 'junk food pervert' - any time anyone tells me they had a takeaway i always ask for details heehee! Well done you! I'm sure one penguin wouldnt hurt though if you get really desperate? :D

5. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done on the temptation. It does get easier i am the same with my daughter now i by small treats for her not big ones. always stoking up on fresh fruit.veg

sharon

6. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think it's been said that some junk food can be addictive, and it is certainly true in a psychological sense, so I think you're spot on.

It is hard, and it gets easier. Then it gets hard again :D But if you focus on your goal (big and mini goals) and your results on the scales and wardrobe, it WILL happen.

7. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World

Yeah one would be OK but there was a full pack and I just find it so hard to stop at one, so it's better if they're out of sight!

I honestly felt like I was on withdrawl! The first day of no junk food I felt so tired, had a headache and felt nauseous. I'm either really ill or my body wants pizza lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.