made it to the half way point and fell off!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Angel1974, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    gillian michaels body revolution
    Hello All

Well after losing 3 stone and feeling fab to be back in my size 16s I started to think I would be OK just eating sensibly and my family wanted to join Slimming world so I decide to jump ship :rolleyes: it really wasn't worth it though I picked up the book on the first night and then all I did was move it to dust it!! LOL>>.

I've also gained about 10lbs in a month :cry: So I decided to continue on my journey another 3 stone to go. I hit this mental block as I've never been below a size 16 before so couldn't visualise what I would look like, but now I'm focussed and ready to nail this weight loss battle once and for all....
    Sorry for rambling on just wanted to get back into it I am really looking forward to starting again except for the first offical weigh in:eek:
    I feel so much more in control when I'm on CD and am going to work my way through the steps when the time is right with the support of my CD

Bye for now see you all soon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with everything you'll get there. I've just restarted today and i feel real good. xxx

4. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Hi Angel, I was just thinking about you recently...glad to see you back and good luck with the restart.

Good luck with yours too Curvalicious.

x

5. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi Curvalicious - how you doing!?!

I'm on day 2 - Day 1 went well no side effects, day 2 a little tougher the headaches kicked in and every advert on the TV is food ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Oh well bring on day 3 and my first WI :D

6. change35

change35 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Angel

How are you getting on I am also getting back on track after a 3 months of messing around. Good luck

Sharon

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey angel how are you getting on?
    i have restarted last tuesday after a year off and piled back on the 4 stone i lost on cd plus another stone id lost in the gym and a little extra just for good measure so at least your getting back on track now after a short time.
    good luck to you

8. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi sharon

things are going well had my first WI and lost the 7lbs I had put on was really pleased going to make it this time, and also going to deal with my issues around food and take control of it not the other way around

Good luck to you too, we're all here to support each other and not judge - Hope your day one goes well - let me know how you're getting on

9. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Well done for restarting, when I called my CDC to tell her I wanted to come back we chatted about how I'd not dealt with my issues around food and now was probably the right time for me to do that. so will kepp you posted

Have you had your first WI? Let me know how you're getting on stay 100%
    Bye for now :p

10. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I must admit it is good to be back... I did CD a few months ago and managed 1 week - I lost 1.5 bs and thought - bugg*r this I can lose more on WW.... needless to say after recycling the same 3lbs for the last 7 weeks, I was texting my CDC last Thursday begging to come back
    I restarted on Monday, so on Day 2 at the moment, but feeling really positive this time - this is the one for me and I will do it...

Anyone joining me ??

Tracy

11. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hey Tracy well done for re-starting I know exactly what you mean CD is the only one that works for me and I've tried them all :eek: :p ;)

I have however found the re-start much harder I did 2 weeks then went on a spa weekend and as it was all inclusive I turned into some kind of dyson and vaccumed anything in sight! and so it has continued since I got home :confused: :mad:

I feel so poo and tired all the time I'm looking forward to Friday when I'll start again but this time I know I can do it and have the attitude to succeed

We'll have to keep an eye on one another ;) let me know how you've got on over the last few days

bye for now :p

12. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Hiya, just reading through your thread and wanted to wish you lots of luck. Think you're starting again today so hope you've had a good day.

This time is your time and you can do this,

Keep us posted :) xxx

13. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Best wishes to those of you re starting. Thanks for the posts...I have lost a few stone and was just convincing myself maybe I should take a break and come back to do the rest and you have shown me that it is important to see it through and work up the plans..otherwise I will just go back to my old ways...so thanks and best wishes for your first weigh ins.

14. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    well friday restart didn't happen as I was away with work and then totally forgot I had friends coming over Saturday night and we are out for dinner - so sunday is my start day for the last time - i counted down and it's 16 weeks to my holiday so this is it I only have about 2.5 stone to go which is totally do-able on CD

So this time its going to happen and I'm actually ready for it, bet you're thinking yeah yeah but I mean it so watch this space ;)

Have a fab weekend tune in for a progress report tomorrow :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.