Made Target

Elaine-Melanie

ONE SHAKER FOR SALE; reason for sale - no longer needed as target is reached!

Well, after six months I did my final weigh in today. I have lost 70lb since September, during which time I took three weeks off for a holiday and three weeks off for Christmas.

I have lost a total of 2' 4" off my measurements (including 2 cup sizes).
Lost 8" off bust, 11" off Waist and 9" off hips.

I have gone from bursting a size 20 to a size 14, could really be a size 12 but hate to feel constricted.

A big thank you to my lovely husband who has cooked his own meals and shopped for himself since September - bless him.

Thank you to this forum to support and encouragement, especially to the old timers who were members before Christmas.

Now I sound like I am on the Bafta's!

Take care folks, work hard, and get a plan in place for when you finish Lipotrim.

Well done hun, and congratulations for reaching your target!!! I can't wait until I am there enjoy every moment xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun, and congratulations for reaching your target!!! I can't wait until I am there enjoy every moment xxx

Thanks for congratulations! Was really funny, I came home from the pharmacy and quickly ran up the road to return my library books when the window cleaner (I live in a small Welsh town where nothing is a secret) shouted down from his ladder to me "Eh love, you lost some weight aint you", I felt six feet tall!

Aww bless you, I bet it was the best feeling in the world!!! I can't wait lol, you got any before and after pictures? I love them xx

Aww dont be silly hun, I am shy too but thought oh well no one knows me on here lol....
You should be proud of yourself hun and celebrate your fantastic loss xx

Massive congratulations!!! How inspirational for us and how wonderful for you there can be no feeling like it!!! Bless you for thanking your man too but I bet it did him good to fend for himself a while!!!
Since you gave an Oscar style speech I will do the after award ceremony interview and ask -
What would be your best bit if advice to anyone on tfr right now? Lol
A thousand congratulations I look forward to my day xxx enjoy it x

You could always put on headless body shots - clothed!!! That's what I plan x

Wooop woop!!! Well done hunni, cant wait till I am there. Shout it as loud as you can and be proud of your achievement. PICTURES PLEASE lol, be proud not shy xxx

Well done. That is some achievement. You must feel so proud and your husband must be so proud too of his new wife lol. Enjoy your success xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

That's amazing & so inspiring! I love reading success stories like yours as it makes all the hard work worthwhile! Well done you! :0)

Well done, I am so pleased for you. Our height, start weight and goals are the same. I am 21 days behind you. I have been struggling lately. But I had a strong 'talking to' yesterday by the Pharmacist, which has put me in my place, and reading you have reached goal, has given me the boost I needed. I will do it. Well done again.

Fantastic to hear from someone who has made it to the end of their journey absolutely Well Done! X

Wow wee!! A massive congratulations that's a fab weight/inch loss, you must be on top of the world! There is nothing better than someone commenting on your weight loss, it makes it all worth while. It's so good to hear success stories!! :) xx

wow well done you . I agree though the rest of us need pics some inspiration to us still on the journey. Headless are fine but plse put some on. BTW have u suffered with a saggy tum or arms or anywhere else .... thats what I worry about
xx

Massive congratulations!!! How inspirational for us and how wonderful for you there can be no feeling like it!!! Bless you for thanking your man too but I bet it did him good to fend for himself a while!!!
Since you gave an Oscar style speech I will do the after award ceremony interview and ask -
What would be your best bit if advice to anyone on tfr right now? Lol
A thousand congratulations I look forward to my day xxx enjoy it x
#

My advice is; drink all the water each day, gentle exercise helps weight loss, and Never, Never, Ever go off 100%.

wow well done you . I agree though the rest of us need pics some inspiration to us still on the journey. Headless are fine but plse put some on. BTW have u suffered with a saggy tum or arms or anywhere else .... thats what I worry about
xx

I am really lucky, I don't have any skin flaps, I think the swimming and 'door knob' exerciser (see my post a couple of weeks ago) helped with this.

Aww thank you xxx I was tempted tonight - sat night was always treat night - but I know if I started eating I'd not stop x Great advice and thanks and well done again!!!! X

Back