Made the Move...

RenewMe

Saw my CDC for the final time today and stocked up on my favourites (2 weeks worth) with the intention of mixing it up with Slim & Save, incorporating the meals packs with each other. I hope this is OK?? My S&S delivery arrived today and as sad as it sounds, I am really excited about this VLCD. As sooo many people on here have said, it is hard to believe that it is a VLCD it tastes so good and you can add veg and protein without feeling the guilt!!
My DD who is only 6 years old was querying my CD diet and asking me why I did not eat 'healthy vegetables' and commented on a certain sandwich food advert on tv saying 'See they can be healthy and eat vegetables why can't you?' :eek: and then she queried my 'chocolate' bars!!! She has been trying to feed me grapes and I have had to say, 'No' and she laughs saying ...'but Mummy fruit is healthy!!!!
I don't want to influence her in a bad way or confuse her so need to stock up on the veggies for this ASAP!!! I think now I can finally sit down with DD and Hubby and have a proper looking meal, things will be better, as cradling a shake or bowl of porridge with a scowl, muttering expletives under my breath was confusing and scaring everyone!!:grumble:

Anyway....

Thoroughly enjoyed today's menu of CD Butterscotch Shake, S&S Spaghetti (divine! but alas no veggies as had no to time to stock up on that today..:() S&S Crispy Chocolate Shake and S&S Milk Chocolate Truffa Bar. Yum Yum!
So looking forward to getting a cauliflower tomorrow (hee hee how sad!!) for my Chilli, and stock up on ice cube bags to make slushie/smoothie style shakes.

Cannot wait until tomorrow... xxx

If you are mixing you need to be careful of a few things as CD is 3 a day and SnS is 4.

1. Make sure that your carb level is OK - I aim for 60g or loess a day - for most people is will keep them in ketosis.
2. Check that you are having at least 50g of carbs a day.
3. Check the overall calorie level is less than 800.

If you are having 4 packs a day (so enough vits) and sticking to the above then mixing is fine.

If you are mixing you need to be careful of a few things as CD is 3 a day and SnS is 4.

1. Make sure that your carb level is OK - I aim for 60g or loess a day - for most people is will keep them in ketosis.
2. Check that you are having at least 50g of carbs a day.
3. Check the overall calorie level is less than 800.

If you are having 4 packs a day (so enough vits) and sticking to the above then mixing is fine.
d
Thanks Weasey

I did check and at the top end cal wise I will be consuming 650 Cals. Must admit I was shocked at how many carbs it all adds up to!

Today's Menu

CD Apple and Cinnamon porridge Cals: 144 Carb: 15.5
S&S Chilli Cals: 135 Carb: 13.4
CD Choc and Mint bar Cals 179 Carb 15.1

Supper: Unknown!!! x

Oops, I better get back to my job or I will get told off (LOL!

Sorry - mad typing!!! I mean at least 50g of protein a day! Doh!

Yep - low carb! Sorry for the confusion...

When I mix I have one say Cambridge one day slim and save

When I mix I have one say Cambridge one day slim and save

I have 3 packs one day; 1 CD pack 1 S&S pack and 1 CD bar and then on the alternate day I have 4 S&S. I cannot believe the taste and price difference S&S is far more superior!!!! I think I could really stick to this one. x

Back