made up my mind !

nicolas

Silver Member
HI all, well completly fell off wagon :( Had a training day yesterday (from work) with cuisine de france, spent the whole day cooking eating and tasting bread cakes chicken meat subs u name it i ate a bit of it :( so not goin to do wi today going back on full tfr today !!! goin on hols 14th of aug (were brought forward a week) so will refeed week before that hopefully,

Told my mum and any1 giving me a hard time that it was my choice and i feel great when i on LT and not comming off it will refeed week that thats the way diet should be done and thats what i doing !
Glad to c every1 doin so well :)

Good news chick!

and im sooo glad you stood up for yourself!!

Good luck getting back on the wagon :) xxxxx

Thanks Chelly :) I'm goin to put my head down and do it! :)

Hi Nicolas

Well, you sure know what you want...and really pleased for you! You know you have made the right decision and that is all that matters at this precise minute!

Now, if I were you, I would go to your WI today...I think sometimes running away from when we have been naughty, isnt always a good thing. It will show accountability to be honest and it will be even nicer when you jump on the scales next week! Only my opinion though.

But, pleased you have stood up for yourself as I can imagine it wasnt an easy thing to do!

Have a great week; remember, stay focussed 100% and just keep that goal in mind and how you feel when on LT!! You will get there quicker than you realise.

Take care

thanks scotsmist, ya def am happier now i've made up my mind, cant have wi today as i've org to go to wicklow with dd, i know what u saying about not missin it, but goin to leave it till i back in ketosis anyway :)

Have a great time; you seem really positive...which is good.

How is the plate going? I am still very intrigued with this. Was reading some good reviews last night and it really is a good machine!

Have you noticed much difference?

i was sick last week so didnt go on it :( noticed a dif the first week and will be back on it now today!! will let u kno how it goes ;)

Back