1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Magazine - Beetroot soup help - How blonde am I?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gene Genie, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Was going to make the carrot & beetroot soup in this months SW mag for tea and was really looking forward to it, wrote a list last night left it on the fridge so i couldnt forget it but guess what i came out without this morning!!, could someone have a look for me and just give me the list of ingredients so i can make it I have the recipie at home but cant remember what i need for it apart from carrot and beetroot

Gen x
    Last edited: 24 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Have I missed something I have been through the mag 3 times and cant see a carrott and beetroot soup. :confused:
  4. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

i think its a small one and its near the 7 day recipie plan bit i nearly missed it

if you cant find it doesnt matter but if you could i will love you forever im looking forward to beetroot soup weird eh
  5. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I found it.

4 large carrots
    14 oz beetroot
    3 garlic cloves
    4 leeks
    small handful of fresh chives
    2pt stock made with chicken bovril
    1 bay leaf
    3oz very low fat natural fromage frais

I'd love to know what it tastes like. I quite fancied the sound of it too.
  6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Der it took me another 2 times of looking but I eventually found it. I think I need to go back to bed.
  7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i'm still in bed!!! lol

think i might have a little snooze... i feel exhausted today.
  8. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Thankyou !! will let ya's know will toddle off to tesco after work
  9. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

ooo how do u make this soup :D cos i have all those ingrediants in :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.