magazine

snowmum

Hi all
been maintaining now since october. Put three or four pounds on but they may be muscle toning up as i am a total gym class addict now!
Just tolet you know anyone that remembers me that I am in the new magazine that should be out now/soon. Havent seen the mag but my counsellor gave me a copy of the article!

Ps Blonde havent been on for ages why did you go back into abstinence?
best wishes to all LLifers and fingers crossed that we all suuceed in the long term xx

Hi SM...I explained in my first post on the thread. ;)

I wanted to further my loss as I stopped one stone away from my original goal so I could go thru RTM before going on a holiday. I then after 100 months of maintaining decided I wanted to go for it after all. I had also put about 5 or 6 pounds on after a trauma, and decided it was a good time to shake that and go for the original goal. I abstained for 4 weeks and lost 19 pounds. :)

All done now and back to normal.

Well dones to you!

well done which thread was it ive missed it?

hi there
i have the new magazine - what's your 'real' name?!
daisy x

real name sam jeans article if theyve used it!

yes you are in it - read all about you last night in the bath, lol!

(i'm a primary teacher too so it stuck in my mind)

well done you look fab!

daisy x

oh er thats a weird feeling thanks for the complements only seen it in blk and white so far! Weird still dont recognise myself, im not on the cover am I (hope not)

no, not on cover - small pic on p2 then p52-54 with more about jeans on the following pages

its great!
daisy x

Thank goodness for that! it was fun Id recomend it as an experience.

how fantastic, it was my first day today and I brought the mag so will read about you later. When I was looking through the pages I was thinking how great it would be to see those of you on here in there, you act as such an inspiration to me so why not the world?

stick with it its so so worth it!

thanks Gemma and jez....still seems very unreal to say the least!

Wow Snowmum, I remember you talking about going for it. I must buy a copy when I have a chance.

That's two people from here in it one way or another this month. Apparently Minerva has a recipe published too. :D

Well done to you both!

I tried to buy the mag on Tues at class but it was not available yet. Looking forward to getting it and reading your story. Well done.

What about any others on here?, BL, SB...any of your guys been in it?, and if not why not, you would make fantastic and inspirational stories...:)

Congratulations Snowmum

Look forward to reading your story. Haven't received the magazine as before. I haven't been able to get hold of Helen at LL to renew my subscription and couldn't find the mag in the shop yesterday.
I expect I will send in my story one day, haven't got round to it yet. They may not use it anyway. There are lots of success stories.
I love looking at the magazine, the before and after pics particularly.
I was ata wedding yesterday and someone said to me it was great to see someone who had actually "done it" usually you just read about "them" !!!

Whenever I see the success stories in any of the "diet" magazines I always think how great it must feel to see yourself in there.
So Snowmum , how brilliant for you - am gonna have to go and buy it now to see your wonderful journey:D

.... maybe one day I'll be able to think of myself as a success story .... i live in hope!

yoyo
xx

Got my own copy of it today at tescos very weird feeling to peek inside and see myself! Thanks for all the nice comments
xx

Back