Maggi so juicy sticky bbq

Sticky bbq for chicken is 8.5 syns per pack, sticky bbq for ribs... For some reason... Is 4.5 syns per pack =)

Maggi

These 'in the bag' seasonings are absolutely fab! I love all of them. Any ideas of the syn values of the others - I tried the red wine and shallot one for beef last night - it was sensational! I also adore the paprika one and also garlic and herb. How sinful are they? lol! :confused:

Thank you so much; that's very kind of you to let me know so quickly. I might have to cook chicken breast in the paprika one tomorrow - I'm addicted! :D

Had the rib one at the weekend, so easy to do and it was delicious. xxx

Colemans Season & Shake

I think this is what it's called.

Anyway, it's the same as Maggi mixes - you get a bag (the same kind as with Maggi) and a bag tie (the same as with Maggi but blue). I tried the Rustic Chicken one last night and it was FAB.

Anyone got any ideas of the syn value? (I ate a small chicken breast with lots of veggies & pots, on Green) :confused:

BBQ Chicken Maggi Bag Mix

I had chicken thighs (I took the skin off them first) in a Maggi BBQ Chicken bag last night, with Jacket Spuds and Veg last night for tea - it was absolutely fabulous. The chicken thighs had a much nicer flavour than chicken breasts,
which I normally live off, as they weren't at all dry and had a richer flavour. I'd definitely recommend this mix!

Very helpful post :) They are so good and so easy. One of my friends puts her potatoes into the bag too and says they come out really yummy....not tried it myself yet though.

Jacqui3444 said:
Very helpful post :) They are so good and so easy. One of my friends puts her potatoes into the bag too and says they come out really yummy....not tried it myself yet though.

Ooohhh what a good idea! Does she par-boil them!

Hi I'm new on here and still not too sure how all this works. Would someone please be kind enough to tell me how many Syns are in Schwartz paprika chicken its the bag and season?? Thanks in advance. ;)

Maggi

These 'in the bag' seasonings are absolutely fab! I love all of them. Any ideas of the syn values of the others - I tried the red wine and shallot one for beef last night - it was sensational! I also adore the paprika one and also garlic and herb. How sinful are they? lol! :confused:
How many syns in the cajun chicken one

Back