1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Maggi so juicy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Linz259, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Linz259

Linz259 Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the maggi so juicy packets? I have one where you put a chicken breast into a paper bag and cook in a pan, quite confused about working out the points tho. I've had a look online and see people saying their about 6-8pp but for basically just spices/seasoning, is that not a bit high?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ellaye

ellaye Well-Known Member

I've just had a quick look at the So Juicy website and the nutritional information they give includes the chicken, which is about 6 PP for 150g so that might be why you're finding the points ranging between 6 & 8?

4. ellaye

ellaye Well-Known Member

I checked the nutritional info using the Asda website and the calculator on my app and it comes up as 1 PP for the actual herb paper thingy. If you look at the ingredients, it does contain some oil though it's probably a negligible amount. But yeah, I think 1 PP sounds about right.

5. Linz259

Linz259 Well-Known Member

Ahh I totally hadn't thought about it including the chicken, I thought it meant spice alone! Makes much more sense now, thanks!! I had then decided to have the chicken plain but now I will have the maggi stuff, thank you, you've saved my tea!

6. lisalu

lisalu Well-Known Member

Oh these are lovely! I thought they were zero points oops!

7. x Lulu x

x Lulu x Well-Known Member

Has any one tried the maggi so tender? If you havent you really should!!

I didnt think it was going to work as it looked really burnt but the chicken was so moist and perfectly cooked.

I had the garlic one which worked out 1pp with 100g chicken breast for 3pp.

X

8. lisalu

lisalu Well-Known Member

Sounds good lulu, must try it