1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

**Magic Monday Daily Thread**

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by determinator, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Morning everyone , hope this beautiful monday morning is going well for everyone :D

I had a lie in till 9 am this morning as hubby is off work today so got up with the kiddlies , which was lovely :D

This afternoon I have to take him to the doctors as he is going for the snip .......its a sore ( hehehe) subject really , as i would like another child , but he really doesnt .....not an easy situation !!! We have 2 wonderful girls and with my last pregnancy I was very ill and it got so bad that I went into kidney failure and had to have emergency c section , bubs was 4 weeks prem and also poorly and spent 4 days in special care .....so I understand that he is scared .. but the snip is soooo final :wave_cry:
    oh well !!!!

I am going to make SW KFC tonight I think , I havent had it for ages and I just fancy it today :)

I am really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night , its my first week back on SW and I have been so good !!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xmelonxx

xmelonxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming Word
    Aww sorry to hear about your hubby :-(

I am at work till 3 then my personal trainer boyfriend is going to whip me into shape and just chill this evening.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.