Magic porridge???

jules75

Hi Everyone

Can someone please tell me what this magic porridge is??? Iv'e noticed it on a few posts and I'm extremely curious!!!

Jules x

Thanks for the reply!!

Hmmmm don't know if that sounds nice or not!!! Wont harm to give it a whirl though!

Jules x

I'm just sitting down to my magic porridge -28g porridge oats 1hexb
1 toffee mullerlight
Mixed together, covered & left in fridge over night. Delicious. Hope u enjoy x

Well thats my breakfast sorted tomorrow then! I'm struggling to eat early morning and find I'm having to force food down.

Jules x

Iv hate this stuff!! To each there own and it's worth a try! X

laura4988 said:
Iv hate this stuff!! To each there own and it's worth a try! X

That's the great thing about sw u eat what u like & want. No need to eat any food u don't like.

it doesn't have to be a mullerlight either - you can use any yoghurt you fancy. I tried it and it went straight in the bin but lots of people swear by it so give it a go!

I absolutely love this!! Since I heard about it it's been my most regular breakfast. Still haven't tried it warm yet though, a little bit worried about what the microwave will do to the yoghurt although I've heard that so long as you're careful it's fine. Now it's getting colder I think I'll be taking the plunge and seeing what it's like warm soon!!

Sorry if it is a daft question but I have only just joined and am a man - can you tell me what an HEM portions is please?

Many thanks

Paul

Sorry if it is a daft question but I have only just joined and am a man - can you tell me what an HEM portions is please?

Many thanks

Paul

HEB is healthy extra B choice and HEA is healthy extra A choice - it just saves typing it all out - Welcome and I hope that helps? :)

Many thanks Sinead. It all seems so complicated at the minute. Perhaps you can tell me, on the SW website, in the recipes section, it gives you three different syns for orange, green and red. I understand that there are red and green plans but which one do you use for the Extra Easy plan?

Many thanks again

Paul

Paulloseby said:
Many thanks Sinead. It all seems so complicated at the minute. Perhaps you can tell me, on the SW website, in the recipes section, it gives you three different syns for orange, green and red. I understand that there are red and green plans but which one do you use for the Extra Easy plan?

Many thanks again

Paul

Hi Paul,
No worries. It's all a bit complicated to start with but you'll soon get the hang of it! :D orange is the syns for extra easy so you'll know how many syns different things are depending what plan you're following each day.

Good luck

Many thanks again

Paul

that would be the remaining orange one

So 28g is a heb of any oats? I have Scottish porridge oats will that work?

Also do u have to cover your bowl? Or can you just stir and leave it?

Thanks x

So 28g is a heb of any oats? I have Scottish porridge oats will that work?

Also do u have to cover your bowl? Or can you just stir and leave it?

Thanks x

Covering the bowl is all down to preference, it doesn't do anything different to porridge - just covers it.

I use any plain oats as long as they aren't sweetened or flavoured like the oatso simple.
Oh and I would recommend grating apple into it. Helps with that little extra moisture and adds a nice bit of superfree in there too!
HTH xx

Last edited:
Back