Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

magic underwear?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 15 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Anyone got some?

Which ones in your opinion are the best?

I have got some clients who are asking the question and i have no idea!!!

We are talking all over coverage for maximum 'shrinkage'

All input greatfully recieved.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I dont have any of the all over coverage stuff, but M&S magic knickers are FAB. They just smooth the tummy area and flatten it a little.

4. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Same here ~ i've got some magic knickers and they do help smooth out your shape over the tummy, bum and hip areas. When i was a bigger i would wear them under trousers as well, to avoid that VPL.

Even now being some sizes smaller I would still wear mine under a closely fitted dress as I do have wobbly bits, especially around my tum.

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
  6. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    The Gok-meister and Trinny & Susannah all recommend Spanx - they do a wide range of pants, bras, camis and all-in-ones - got to be something there that works!

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there

Not sure if it's just my shape (very hourglass) but I have always found the all over ones that come up to the bust roll down. I tend to just stick with Sloggi Maxi Control briefs which hold your tummy in, not exactly what you would call sexy but they seem to do the job!!

Georgie
    x

8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I got some excellent knickers in Debenhams, they really did the trick - they have them in different styles too, those that cover your tummy and those that go up to your bust.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.