Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Main Meal/Meat

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Emily2009, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hiya just wondering if we need to have meat on our plate or eggs or something like that, as i was just going to have stir fry veg tonight. If we do i can have a salad with tuna though so its not that big a problem.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    You should have protein with your main meal, so either meat, fish, eggs or tofu.

Maz x

Emily2009 likes this.
  4. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    ok thanks, cold salad for me then again booo lol

5. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Dont you fancy your stir fry with some lovely prawns or chicken in it then, feeling hungry now :(

6. lexi076

lexi076 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.09%)
    Diet:
    CS
    It's the protein bit that stops you feeling hungry for a while.

7. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    ahh right thanks! im going to have chicken salad i didnt realise i had any chicken left. tut tut me ive not even had my dinner yet!!

8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just had a salmon fillet grilled with a cracked black pepper & lemon reduced fat butter knob melted on top of a big bag of mixed baby leaves :D God it was lovely :D

PS Emily - how did you go from Blaaah to Relaxed in seconds ? Typical bloomin mood-swingin woman ;) :D

9. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    oooh sounds yummy!! although ive never tried grilled salmon lol i always like the look of it though!

my mood swings actually have been wild the past week, i phoned virgin media last night three times about my package and the best they can do is sh*t basically so im cancelling with them and going to tiscalli lol i went to bed in a bad mood last night over them hahaha have to laugh at myself somtimes but yeah bit of an eratic week. (and no i dont mean erotic pmsl) how r u today?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.