Maintained for 2 years!

KD

Gone fishing
Had to check the clock :D

Who would have thunked eh. Little ol' me maintained for 2 years today:cool:

No time to rest on my laurels. I am reknowned for giving up hobbies after 2 years. You know....tend garden for 2 years, then neglect for 5, tend DH for 2 years then neglect for 20:rolleyes:

Sticking with this one though :)

Good on you Karion!!!!

Keeping it off is the hardest part.

Thankyou:cool: I'm so chuffed.

It's been an incredible journey. Wish I had done it earlier and saved myself a lot of grief.

Well done!!! I've just looked at the gallery - WOW. What weight did you start at and what weight did you finish at - if you dont mind me asking? Also how long did it take?

Nosey old me. :D

Huge congratulations Karion - it is people like you that inspire and encourage people like me to keep on keeping on and know that it IS possible to maintain and to keep (relatively) sane :giggle: lol

Seriously though, what you have done is fantastic and you should be mighty proud!

CONGRATULATIONS again! :D

HUGE congrats honey. Soo proud of you. :D You give 'stop-starters' like me such inspiration.

I can remember when you posted on the other site that you'd got to goal - can't believe it's 2 years ago already!

Hope you're suitable proud of yourself honey ;)

An inspiration to all and a knowledge pool!!

Well done indeed, you have done sooooooooooooooooooo well!!!

Mike

Congratulations!:D:D:D:D

Wooowwooooo!!! Well done KD! Thats fab!!:D

Congratulations big achievement
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Awww. Thanks :)

Well done!!! I've just looked at the gallery - WOW. What weight did you start at and what weight did you finish at - if you dont mind me asking? Also how long did it take?

Nosey old me. :D

Started at 18st 7, and got down to 11st 5. Had a few stops and starts:eek: so took about 9 months. Then did it again 6 months later before I gave up smoking. (Damage limitation):D

Huge congratulations Karion - it is people like you that inspire and encourage people like me to keep on keeping on and know that it IS possible to maintain and to keep (relatively) sane :giggle: lol

Relatively sane??? Never. How boring would that be:D

I can remember when you posted on the other site that you'd got to goal - can't believe it's 2 years ago already!

Hope you're suitable proud of yourself honey ;)

Thanks Jules. Yep, I remember that day. Wow, time has flown! Those were the days eh.

An inspiration to all and a knowledge pool!!

Well done indeed, you have done sooooooooooooooooooo well!!!

Mike

Cheers Mike:) We're doing okay aren't we. Hanging in there.

You know, I shed a little tear at midnight. Nothing too dramatic, but noticed the eyes water.

I remember when I started Cambridge. Said to DH "It soooo wont work..." Thought my metabolism was shot through with years of dieting. Was sure I'd never maintain on a normal amount of calories even if I did lose anything.

I knew I could do the diet, as long as I didn't plateau for more than 6 weeks. That's when I had struggled with other diets previously. Don't think I plateaued for more than one week when I kept 100% :clap:

Never thought in a million years that I would maintain:eek: Just hoped that I could have the chance to experience slimdom for a moment in my life.

Guess it was just too good a feeling to throw away when I got there.

Wow KD, you are truly inspiring. You tell it like it is and it sounds fab. I recognise myself in what you say, I don;t think I ever truly think I will be slim; maybe that why I am not. But you overcame those negative feelings, kept going and the rewards are all yours. Thoroughly deserved too!

Have a happy day feeling proud of yourself, you have earnt it.

Love

Hiya KD

What a fantastic achievement, well done to you & a big thank you for helping all us Minimins dieters and maintainers alike with your inspiration, knowledge & advice.

Isn't it said that if you can keep your weight off for 2 years the odds of you staying at goal dramatically increase. Plus just think you're in a very small percentage (isn't is about 3%) of people who don't put their weight back on, a worthy acheivement.

What a star you are

xxxx

congratulations!!! :)

Fank you :)

Isn't it said that if you can keep your weight off for 2 years the odds of you staying at goal dramatically increase.

Hey. Does that mean I can relax now :D

what can I say that hasnt already been said???

Nice one Mate ;)

congrat's, karion that's quite an achievement. How long did it take u to get to goal(if u don't mind me asking).

Linda.

Back