Maintaining and becoming a Mrs food diary

Target_Rose

Hi

Some of you may have come across my previous diary Wedding and Bikini Body Diary. I lost 3 stone exactly from 6th August 2013 - 07 July 2014 so 11 months, slow and steady.

The reason for loosing the weight is because I'm due to get married abroad at the end of this month (July) and wanted to look my best and feel comfortable in my own skin and a bikini of course.

I met my target with 3 weeks to spare and now trying to maintain my target weight of 9 stone 7 lbs.

I have started a new diary as I feel it's appropriate now I'm at a different stage on my journey. I feel a fresh outlook and motivation is needed to keeps focus and hope this will help reignite that.

I will write down my daily food here to keep track and ensure I'm not getting too relaxed with the plan.

First food entry will be tomorrow (2 weeks until we fly out) :)

X

Morning! First food entry in my new diary, I need to be 100% everyday now until we go away.

Day 1/15 100% to holiday countdown

Monday 14th July

Breakfast
2 Rashers of grilled lean bacon f
2 Poached Eggs f
4 Mushrooms fried in fry light with black pepper sf
image.jpg

Lunch
2 tbsp of Tesco healthy Living Egg mayonnaise (2 syns)
Lettuce and cucumber sf
beetroot f
40g of reduced fat cheddar (hexA)
Weight Watchers petit pain (hexB)
image.jpg

Dinner
Nandos chicken (0.5 syns)
cucumber sf
extra light soft cheese (hexa2)
2 Melba toast (1 syn)

Other
Salted caramel hifi (hexb2)
2 cans of Bacardi and diet cola (9 syns)

Syns
12.5/15

Last edited:
Not sure wether I'm going to weigh in today, I really want some hi fis though now I'm back on SW so may have to face the music x

Oh wow, 3 stones in 11 months? That's a dream to me! I look forward to following your diary :)

Thank you, it seems impossible when you first start but if you never give up and keep going you do get there in the end!

How've you been since the last weigh-in? Let us know how you get on.

Atrocious is the best word to describe last week, I thought target was a free pass to stuff your face! Haha A big gain is due tonight but I don't mind my head is back in the game and I'm ready to give it all I've got these next two weeks :)

Haha I think nearly everyone goes into that mode when they get to target. I had a rubbish weekend too food/drink wise, there is no way a single lb of my holiday gain is going anywhere tomorrow night.

Thank you Laura, yes I'm quite happy I managed to get there quite abit before and not having to go crazy in the days before trying to get to target. X

Tuesday 15th July

Green day

Breakfast
2 Rocky Road hifi bars (hexB1)

Lunch
Weight Watchers chicken and mushroom tagliatelle (5.5 syns)

Dinner
Dry egg noodles with this 7 spice and soy sauce f
Mushrooms sf

Other
Salted caramel hifi bar (hexB2)
Sweet and salty popcorn (3.5 syns)
Graze box 'Boston Baguettes' (4 syns)
2 Melba toast with hexA cheese (1 syn)

Syns
14/15

Last edited:
Yesterday a few extras sneaked in when the kids went to bed, my other half surprised me with a bottle of wine and magnum type ice cream. Drinking wine makes me so hungry so I had some chocolate too :(

Anyway fresh start today and the scales have moved down some since Monday so I don't mind, I can change the future but not the past so here's to a good day!

Wednesday 16th July

Breakfast
hifi (hexB)

lunch
im thinking some kind of sandwich and having a red day it could change though

Dinner
fancy a curry may get a low cal ready made one to save time

Other
sweet and salty popcorn (3.5 syns)

Yesterday was a bad day, my fiancé lost his grandmother so we didn't feel like cooking or doing much at all so just ate conveniently.

Im im back today tracking not long til the wedding now!

Thursday 17th July

Breakfast

2 tsp of clover lighter than light - (2 syns)
2 x wholemeal - (HexB1)

Lunch
AuntBessie's homestyle chips
Birds Eye Garlic and Herb Inspirations

Dinner
Non

Other
Daim bar 7.5 syns
mint lolly (unsure of syns£

Last edited:
So the last few days haven't been on plan at all, wedding stresses are in full force and I really haven't been bothered thinking too much into food. I have myself a talking too last night as I'd already out 3lb on on Monday so decided to weigh in at home to check the damage and I've lost that 3lb! It must be the stressx

Back