Maintaining and dieting again

clairy

Hi guys

I wonder if any one can help.
I've just lost a stone on exante which I am really pleased about.
I am now current taking a break from the diet whilst eating healthy and excercising to try and maintain my current weight. Ideally I would like to loose a further half stone to a stone but find that I can only seem to loose about a stone at a time and then nothing changes further. So my thoughts were maintain for a while and then start exante total solutions again in an attempt to trick my body and loose the extra stone.
Has anyone here tried this or know if it will work?

Hi guys

I wonder if any one can help.
I've just lost a stone on exante which I am really pleased about.
I am now current taking a break from the diet whilst eating healthy and excercising to try and maintain my current weight. Ideally I would like to loose a further half stone to a stone but find that I can only seem to loose about a stone at a time and then nothing changes further. So my thoughts were maintain for a while and then start exante total solutions again in an attempt to trick my body and loose the extra stone.
Has anyone here tried this or know if it will work?

hey, sorry this is off topic, i just wanted to ask you, were you on TS for a whole month? did you not go through the stablizer etc ?

or did you just lose the weight and start exercising and introduced healthy meals?

thank you! and congrats on losing a stone! im currently 10st and 11lbs! i want to be a healthy 8.5stones!!!!! hehe! but im thinking lose one stone and than lose the remaining via WS!

(im so hungry today! could die for a take away :()

I found it started to get hard to shift after about 3 months when I did CD a couple of years ago. I did the maintenance and then ate low carb (Atkins style but with more veg and a little fruit) and maintained for over a year.
I started Exante a month ago and the weight has been shifting at about the same rate as it did with CD at the beginning even though I have a lower starting weight. Maybe it's a case of metabolism slowing down after a certain amount of time on vlcd. I think that's why they say you should do the AAM weeks. I found losing then stabilising then going back to lose more more seems to have worked well. Just hope it doesn't slow down before I'm at target this time...
Good luck with your continuing losses :)

Back