Maintaining the determination...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by HellybooX, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Thought I'd create a diary so that if I don't lose Any weight u ladies could spot where I'm going wrong cos I'm not too good at this...

Breakfast
    Special k and semi skimmed milk

Lunch

Chicken breast wrapped in one piece of Parma ham with lettuce and cherry tomatoes. One apple and a can of diet coke.

Tea

Tuna pasta- sweetcorn, red pepper and tuna in fry light with pasta. 3 tbsp extra light mayo.
    28g sweet popcorn and a nectarine.

Is this ok??? I've only been doing this a week and I'm pretty crappy at dieting haha!! Thanks, Helen xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey you doing EE? Looks good as long as you are measuring your healthy extra of milk. And i dont think special k is a healthy extra. Think it was special k sustain that was at one point but its no longer available, thats what i heard anyway! xx

4. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Yep I'm doing the ee I don't understand the red and green stuff lol!! So special k is a syn?? Bloody hell I'm so confused I'm
    Only joining the class next week so I'm kinda going off what I've been told and what I've seen online :) thanks for looking anyway xx

5. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I dont go to class, just get info off here and from the books i have. I always do EE lol. Red and green look to complex for me :) xx

6. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Me too I don't get it so I'm doing the easy one too :)

Breakie
    Bran flakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
    Chicken wrapped in Parma ham with salad (again!!!) cherry toms and a can of diet coke

Tea
    Mushroom and 3 bean chilli with White rice! It was delish!!

28g sweet popcorn and a cup of green tea

7. Befanwi

Befanwi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It all looks fine - just a few pointers. Make sure you're weighing and measuring your hexs and you've not marked your syns - I'm assuming the popcorn and the parma ham?

Also no 1/3 superfree with breakfast although I don't do EE so don't know how necessary it is with meals of just your hexs as that's controlling your portions anyway..

Just thought I'd pop by and show my face after your post.. You know where I am if you need anything.

8. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Thanks very much for the pointers I'm just getting the hang of this!! I didn't realise you had to have superfree with breakfast so I've started that now! Thanks x

Yday
    Breakfast
    28g branflakes 250ml ss milk (healthy extras)

Lunch
    Left over mushroom and bean chilli with boiled rice, an apple, strawberries and a can of diet coke

Tea
    Kippers with no butter baked, sw wedges, baked carrots and a steam bag of peas, runner beans and sweetcorn

I didn't have anything else as I was sooo full so no syns! (I don't think)

Today
    Breakfast
    28g bran flakes 250 ml ss milk (healthy extras)

Lunch
    2 v small baked potatoes with a small tin of beans, blueberries and grapes. A can of diet coke.

9. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Tea: salmon fillet with lemon garlic and spinach, roasted garlic carrots and sweetcorn!

28g sweet popcorn (6syns)
    Might even treat myself to a vodka after the day ive had!! Xx

10. Befanwi

Befanwi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you're day hasn't been too bad?
    I'm sipping a vodka and slimline as we speak.. Xx

11. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Good for u!! Perfect evening especially with this sun!!! I manage a children's nursery and put it this way- I dont know whether the children or my staff are the hardest work! Lol!!! Xx

12. Befanwi

Befanwi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Definitely the staff! When children are difficult it's not their fault.. Adults should know better!! X

13. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Lol!! Ydays food diary...

Breakfast
    2 weetabix 250 ml ss milk (h extras)

Lunch
    Tuna salad (tuna with 2 tbspns lighter than light Mayo 1 syn) carrot sticks, a nectarine and blueberries

Tea
    I went to frankie and bennys with the girls I work with I did quite well!! Crab cake to start with with salad and seafood pasta with tomato sauce for pudding

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.