Maintenance and refeed questions #2

Yasmine

One last chance
Just another question as I want to be as prepared as possible and to know what I'm doing.

Do any of you maintainers eat at certain times?

For example, a lot of people say that you shouldn't eat after 7pm. Does this truly matter?

And do any of you eat according to this:

• Breakfast
  • Mid-morning snack
  • Lunch
  • Afternoon snack
  • Dinner
  • Pudding?
Or do you just have Breakfast, lunch and dinner?

If you are talking about maintaining after the diet (rather than the refeeding..which I know nothing about :D), then yes, I tend to have brekkie, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner, evening snack...maybe another evening snack after that :D

But I don't keep to a regime. Eat when I'm hungry and how it fits with my general routine.

And no, there is not truth to the thing about not eating after 7pm. That only works if by not eating after that time, you save yourself extra calories, assuming you don't then eat more the next day to make up for it that is :D

I worked shifts so never got my dinner at regular times!

im the same, If I need a snack I have a snack :)

If you are talking about maintaining after the diet (rather than the refeeding..which I know nothing about :D), then yes, I tend to have brekkie, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner, evening snack...maybe another evening snack after that :D

But I don't keep to a regime. Eat when I'm hungry and how it fits with my general routine.

And no, there is not truth to the thing about not eating after 7pm. That only works if by not eating after that time, you save yourself extra calories, assuming you don't then eat more the next day to make up for it that is :D
Oh I see. Yeah I've read about eating only when you're hungry. But then they say, eat 6 times a day, eat your 3 meals a day. Keeping your metabolism up, it's really confusing.

I worked shifts so never got my dinner at regular times!

im the same, If I need a snack I have a snack :)
Aww poor you. Well, you deserve them snacks then hehe.

Back