Maintenance for weightloss

newlifenow

Well i have been on a complete rollercoaster and now its my last go. Instead of doing the full LTR program, my chemist has advised me to do the half program. Im 15 stone 4 and i want to loose three stone. I will be replacing two meals with maintenance shakes and one meal (no white carbs)
I find it hard to find posts on people doing this, most people seem to be maintaning their weight here.
I would love to hear from people using maintenance for weightloss. To hear your rate of loss, how you mix the shakes too as i dont know how.
and general advice, i really need the support, thanks folks

There is a thread for weight loss via LT maintenance it is just below this one. Maybe try it for more info?

yeah they are all talking about refeed etc, maybe there is noone just starting out weightloss with two shakes a day

Hiya!! :)

I'm really sorry but I don't think there are many people around doing what you're proposing. All I can really suggest is that you look at the threads asking similar questions to yours Weight Loss via LT Maintenance (I know you've already looked on there) and pm anyone asking a similar question to see how they're getting on and if they want to buddy up so you can support each other.

Other than that you can only take the advice and instruction from your pharmacist. But DO stick around and let us know what you're doing and how you're getting on :)

Good Luck x

Good advice from Jan. maybe also start a thread in the weightloss via maintenance section and it might encourage others to post too. Post up your daily meals etc and weekly results. It might help others and it will help keep you focussed on your goal.
Good luck.

Back