Maintenance here I come.. and FINAL pics

Porgeous

Chilling
At long last I have made the decision that I am happy and will be heading towards full maintenance with gusto, if I lose some along the way then so be it but if not it’s all good.

Here they are, the vital statistics:

Height: 5ft 1in
Start weight: 14st
Finish weight: 9st 4lbs (as at this morning!)
Start size: 20/22
Finish size: 10 bottom 12 top
Bust: Start 48in, Finish 36in
Waist: Start 37.5in, Finish 27.5in
Hips: Start 47in, Finish 36in

And I won't bore you with any more after these, time to stop obsessing about my weight and get on with the joy of living but here are the final photos…..

porgeous-2.jpg
P1271056.jpg

georgie-1.jpg
PC080417.jpg

Oh you are gorgeous! WEll done, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! You so deserve it, what a STAR!

Awww Georgie, you look perfect!
You've been a great inspiration to me and constantly there "by my side" to guide me along my bumpy CD journey. Can't explain to you what our friendship means to me (ok, actually welling up here :()

I am so proud of you!
Love you always,
Leah xxxxx

Again you look great and YES enjoy life now as the new you(although perhaps the new you could think about giving up the fags!)LOL(and my brother too!about time he learnt about willpower!)

Susan

Oh well done hun - you look gorgeous! Enjoy it! *hugs*

Georgie, you're looking gorgeous! Well done :)

I showed the full length 'after' to my husband and he said "wow!".

:D

well done porgeous. you look fab, such a difference, you should be well pleased with yourself. Your pics are such a inspiration to us all, especially us newbies!

congrats! :):):):)

Well check you out..... wit woo... (that's a whistle by the way!!).... you look fantastic.... and the close up on the face you look so young and fresh-faced and much younger..... well done you look fab.....:D

so proud of you Georgie and all you have achieved in such a short time. You look perfect, I mean that sincerely, absolutely perfect, and the before and after of the face is amazing too. The difference is incredible. Your vital stats are impressive too.

Enjoy your success georgie and enjoy the new slim you. xxxxxxx

well done you! you look apsolutly stunning

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous. Really, well done. What an inspiration to us all.

Back