maintenance

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Charan, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Charan

Charan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Fast-5
    Hi everyone,

some time ago I was reading through some threads for a sort of route to maintenance. Someone helpfully posted a link to a detailed programme week by week and which foods etc to add at every stage. It was really helpful and I'm it was based on the Cambridge Diet or Lighter Life. I forgot to copy the link. Can someone point me to that link

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sheena,

I found this info from Lipotrim which might be what you're after - I read this recently as well, and also couldn't find the link! :eek:

4. Charan

Charan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Fast-5
    :) cheers!!! thats really helpful. Am very far away from maintenance but as they say fail to plan then plan to fail.

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    So on Lipotrim they only have a 7 day re-feed programme? Is that it or do they carry on like that for a few weeks?
    Because the exante booklet says it takes 4 weeks to re-feed.

6. determinator

determinator Banned

when I did LT they suggested you followed the refeed programme twice .. although i dont think it is that good ... the CD steps up are fantastic , if you look in the CD section of minimins you wll find details on the 810 plan and the 1000 plan , I plan to do each of these steps for 2 weeks each for refeed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.