Major Blip after doing so good.

CKASimpson

After doing so well in my first month losing 17.5lbs in my first month, getting slimmer of the week twice and slimmer of the month, i've had messed it all up with one mistake after another in my 5th week.

Its started after treating myself with a chippy for lunch for getting slimmer of the month and then it just went from bad to worse. "oh one more lot of chip wonts hurt, well I've messed the week up so a few glasses of wine and a couple of pints wont hurt"..... plus the biscuits and treats.

I'm dreading getting weighed tonight, but if I don't I wont know what the damage is and I wont know how well I would do this week. Especially with me now seeting a strong meal plan for the week and a weight loss target plan for the month.

Can anyone offer any advise on how to prevent a week this last??

Thanks.

Stephen.

It's too late to change things now but from next WI you can. How about saving some syns for a post WI treat or making yourself a nice little 'fake away'.

just remember you've done so well and you can keep doing well, just make little changes.

I completely stuck to plan for the first 4 weeks, lost 1st 1lb! Then the next 3 weeks went bad! Gained a pound, lost a pound, lost 1/2 pound, but I ate rubbish for 3 weeks!!! I was also dreading the weigh in, but even through that I ensured I got weighed each week! Nothing like stepping on the scales to give you a slap round the face for the week to come!!

Something that really clicked for me was reading a sign at my group last week...it said something along the lines of "remember when you step off the scales you are walking into next weeks weight loss". And I've had a good week and actually looking forward to weighing in this week!

Maybe if chips are your downfall you should make slimming world chips and the mushy pea curry before you weigh, so you have it easily accessible when you come back!!

Back