Major Munchies!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by steeleee, 25 August 2010 Social URL.

1. steeleee

steeleee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    35st0lb
    Current Weight:
    33st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok, have gone waaay over syns today, seem to be constantly eating! Have had 3 scones at 7 syns each, plus 3 choc digestive biscuits at 3 syns each, plus a fab lolly at 4 syns...... I need ideas for foods i can eat freely when i get the "munchies".... preferrably with as few syns as possible! Have only been on SW for 10 days, and tend to find its around this time on any diet that i come unstuck and tend to quit, but cant afford to this time so really need to stick at it :-/ Cant get to any meetings until october though.... :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Any free food! Grab anything you can find that's free and it will do far less harm than synfull things, even in large quantities. Buy things you can grab and munch on, cooked meat, chopped veg, cottage cheese, mugshots. Whatever you like that's free.:)

4. amy2307

amy2307 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If im hungry and on green or EE i always just do some plain couscous with sweetner and lemon juice if i want something sweet...or just pasta or rice or baked beans for sweet :) Superfree are obviously better but if these things stop me snacking on high synned things i would rather have these :) x

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Exactly what I was going to say:D

6. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    like the others have said all free food,
    Your still in very early days of SW, i found in my first couple of weeks i kept having the 'munchies' i had withdrawal symptoms from sugar and chocolate ( i had a high sugar intake pre SW)
    So i had cut up veg and cottage cheese.
    but once you get into a routine you find that the munchies and cravings go away.
    Try to make each meal a filling one, so it keeps you full til the next meal thus eliminating the need for snacking

7. Liseinleeds

Liseinleeds Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    syn free pancakes worked for me, with defrosted frozen berries sprinkled with sweetner :)
    i also made syn free lemon meringue this week- deffo sweet and desert like to cure the munchies!!
    if all else fails, skinny cow lollies at 4 and half syns :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.