Majorly panicking for my weigh in tomorrow!

Emma!

Slimming to size sexy ;)
I'm absolutely terrified to weigh in tomorrow. It's only my third WI, and last week i lost 4lbs. I was happy with that - I'd hoped for a little more in my first week, but we went out to restaurants three times! :O hahah! But this week i've been rubbish, grazing constantly, not really counting my syns properly. I've been estimating syn values, and don't think i've gone above 15 at all, but i don't reaaally know. I'm just so so so scared, I feel sick and shaky. I know it's an overreaction, I don't know why I'm like this, but I really want to lose, even if it's just 1lb. Are there any things that could boost my metabolism between now and tomorrow night, or am I just doomed?

PS. I weighed this morning and was 4lb lighter than last week, however that was after using the toilet and not eating, and in my experience, I weigh around 4lbs more at SW than at home, because at SW i've eaten in the day etc.

My advice .... No point missing class if you worried .... You might as well go and see what happens you will be surprised.

The reason I say go to class is the time u need the class the most is when you have a wobble ... Stay away and you are more likely to fall down !! I learned the hard way so regardless I go .... This is a journey and you know what sometimes we will gain weight .... Whether we are at target or not .

I hope you go and have a wee surprise xx

To be honest there's not much you can do between now and then except get back on plan properly and stay there. You may gain, you may sts,but if you do you know the reasons for it and it should be enough to keep you on track next week.
No point dreading weigh in, go expecting a gain and then anything else will be a nice surprise! Group is fab for picking you back up and setting you back on the right track again so make sure you stay to group xx

Hi

My only advice to you is to get weighed no matter what. It helps you to draw a line and move on. Also, I set myself a monthly goal rather than weekly, so that one blip weigh in isn't the end of the world. I can't see your stats on my phone, but if u have a fair bit to lose, it's going to be a long journey, and we all have gains along the way. Try to keep focussed on the bigger picture, you will get there. I had a wobbly start, gaining and losing the same few pounds, then I realised it's only my own time I am wasting. I'm proud to say I haven't gained in months :) good luck!

Thanks everyone! :) i really appreciate all your comments, I've calmed down a little now. I think that, because I have a looong history of eating disorders, the thought of somebody seeing my weight, especially when i've gained, petrifies me. But I know I need to go, so bring it on!

And also, lisajade, I have about 3st to lose, does that count as a lot? haha

Go emma and you'll be fine! If it's a gain you know why, and the same for a sts! Just draw a lne under it, it's experience, you know you can do better and just go onwards with next week!

If it's a loss - you'll feel great too! :) x

thanks everyone, just to update you - i lost 2lbs :) big panic over NOTHING!

Back