• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Make the syn free muffins into fairy cakes

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
S: 13st12lb
After debating trying these I finally gave in and made them into fairy cakes! Yum Yum. I cut a hole in the middle and filled them with quork mixed with a white chocolate options (2 syns.) They are delish:D

Thanks pippa bear for posting the original recipe:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st6lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 76.1 Loss: 0st11lb(5.45%)
Brilliant!!! They look lovely! I'm just making some myself and had no muffin tin, so I'm using the little paper cake cups, I was worried it wouldn't work so this has reassured me!!! Fingers crossed they turn out ok! No quark though that sounds delicious!!!

Mel2

Silver Member
S: 19st11lb C: 17st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 2st5lb(11.91%)
Ah, that explains why they look better than mine! I make the couscous ones and I see these are made with polenta. Trouble is, isn't polenta synned now?

S: 13st12lb
I think it is one of the grey areas again. Couscous was synned too when I was on SW (this might have changed.) My consultant told me to try them and see what happens. If I sts them syn them if I didnt eat them free. Taste good though which ever option you choose

Mel2

Silver Member
S: 19st11lb C: 17st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 2st5lb(11.91%)
Couscous is free on extra easy and green and using it as a replacement for flour in cakes etc is a grey area but polenta is synned no matter how you eat it. It's not free at all (see the syns Kissme posted). Sorry!