Make the syn free muffins into fairy cakes

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
After debating trying these I finally gave in and made them into fairy cakes! Yum Yum. I cut a hole in the middle and filled them with quork mixed with a white chocolate options (2 syns.) They are delish:D

Thanks pippa bear for posting the original recipe:)

Brilliant!!! They look lovely! I'm just making some myself and had no muffin tin, so I'm using the little paper cake cups, I was worried it wouldn't work so this has reassured me!!! Fingers crossed they turn out ok! No quark though that sounds delicious!!!

Ah, that explains why they look better than mine! I make the couscous ones and I see these are made with polenta. Trouble is, isn't polenta synned now?

I think it is one of the grey areas again. Couscous was synned too when I was on SW (this might have changed.) My consultant told me to try them and see what happens. If I sts them syn them if I didnt eat them free. Taste good though which ever option you choose

Basic/Non Branded Foods Grains, Polenta, whole grain 28g raw

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

Couscous is free on extra easy and green and using it as a replacement for flour in cakes etc is a grey area but polenta is synned no matter how you eat it. It's not free at all (see the syns Kissme posted). Sorry!

Back