• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Making a change - For good!

Hello All,

I have been doing slimming world for a long time now and its stop working.

Its a great diet - but as ive reached just under the 10 st mark I think its done all it can do for me.

I have 11lbs to shift by September - and calorie counting and healthy eating along with excercise is the way forward.

Aiming for 9 stone - just want to say hello to you all!

Going to stick with SW meals but watching the calories and no more unlimited foods.

Making a change for good - no more falling off the wagon and being unhappy!:flirt2:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wrinkly

Recovering chocoholic.
Slimming World didn't work for me at all, yet I know many who succeed on it. I have a big appetite so I think my portions were too large, for all I was told I could eat as much as I liked of the correct foods.

Good luck.

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
Welcome and good luck! :) xx

Good luck - I too lost 3.5 stone on SW, but then the weight started creeping back on. I've lost 6lbs this MONTH, following CC, which is just amazing!

LittleSis

Silver Member
SW stopped working for me after a while as well. I know plenty of people who swear by it but I suppose it's what works for you in the end..Good Luck :)

Welcome and good luck. CC is fab and so flexible!! :)

Just to update - I am actually 9lbs lighter today, than I was on 2nd May. NINE pounds! I could shout that from the hill tops!

iwillsoonbeslim said:
Just to update - I am actually 9lbs lighter today, than I was on 2nd May. NINE pounds! I could shout that from the hill tops!
:) go ahead an shout it!! Well done you!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic!! :)