Making a diary to keep me going :)

rosie1677

I started lipotrim 3 days ago - I have done lipotrim before and lost nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks!! It was brilliant but I went on to stuff my face and am back where I started :(.
This time round I need to loose around 3/4 stone and I am determined to go all the way! I will get weighed on Monday and log what I have managed to loose hopefully a big chunk to take the numbers off my scales. Up to now I have been feeling a little rubbish I'll be honest I feel very tired it's hard work just doing my daughters hair and the headaches there awful but I know all this will go in a week so I can't wait until I am
Not hungry and tired! Oh and I literally can stop peeing lol x

I started lipotrim 3 days ago - I have done lipotrim before and lost nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks!! It was brilliant but I went on to stuff my face and am back where I started :(.
This time round I need to loose around 3/4 stone and I am determined to go all the way! I will get weighed on Monday and log what I have managed to loose hopefully a big chunk to take the numbers off my scales. Up to now I have been feeling a little rubbish I'll be honest I feel very tired it's hard work just doing my daughters hair and the headaches there awful but I know all this will go in a week so I can't wait until I am
Not hungry and tired! Oh and I literally can stop peeing lol x

Good Luck this time Rosie :) I am sure once you get over the couple of days, you will be fine :) x

Good luck Rosie, you can do it! Keep logging on here for help!
Look forward to reading your diary,
Bev xx

You can do it! Ive done Lipotrim before too and have put all the weight back on. I'm determined this is the last time and once I get to target ill maintain eating a healthy diet and not have to do his again! Keep doing your diary and well all support each other : )

Well I am not sure if I am updating my diary in the right way at all lol am confused but hopefully this will work- thank you ladies who have commented I will defo keep my little diary updated!! And yes if we can all support each other that would be fantastic :) but Ill be honest am struggling with site I don't understand it yet. I cannot wait for my weekly weigh ins so I weigh myself everyday in the morning as this keeps me going -
I am now on my 6th day and feeling much better still hungry but nowhere near as tired as I was feeling before which is great - I weighed myself this morning which says in 6 days I have lost 6lb!! I am very happy with this - good luck to the rest of you xxxx

Well I am now couple if days away from
Week 3!!! And I am still going strong not has a scrap to eat :) and I feel fantastic!!! Up to now I have managed to loose exactly 1 stone so I am very happy with that - still aiming to loose another couple of stones yet and only got. 9 weeks to do it to surprise my boyfriend when she's back from over seas sooo excited!! The only things I can complain about at the moment is the lack of the toilet if you know what I mean and recently feeling sick as I am drinking my shakes but I think that's just because the taste is becoming very repetitive and bland now but I am going to carry on I am a women on a mission for sure!! Good luck everyone x

Good luck hunni ur doing great!! Your bf gona be well surprised!! Imagine if he doesnt recognise u. Stick with it your doing well, this diet pays off xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back