• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

making a pact!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
basically i've been a right t*** over the past week or so. i came back from a 16 day holiday a week ago (13th sept) and thought i'd had some HUGE gain...so i went back on SW mon-weds. i weighed myself on thursday morning and i'd only gained about 6lbs. so what do i do? eat like a motherf***** thurs, fri, sat and today! it's as if i'm trying to make my gain worse than it was as it wasn't as bad as i was expecting!

well that's it - i've had enough! i can't be undoing months of hard work. i'm back on plan monday morning. me and nannyjax have made a pact.

anyone else want to join us?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good on you girl..... I'm tempted to join in........... am off to Tesco tonight to get weighed so I'll see how bad the damage is and then decide xx

I have been really crap this last 2 weeks but I have nans funeral tomorrow then WI wednesday. I plan to get back on it from Thursday so can I join you from then?

I'll join you in your pact! I joined SW online last night, and i love the fact that they ask you to make a pact with yourself to just stick to the plan 100% for the next 7 days.

Makes it seem more manageable somehow, that you only have to look 7 days ahead.

mod-karen79

everyone is welcome to join in. i'm just fed up with myself and need to slep myself around the face! i sloped off to the kitchen to eat buttered white toast and a few chocolate biscuits when my boyfriend had a nap yesterday afternoon - how sad and pathetic is that? the only person i'm cheating is myself. derrr!

i will take it one day at a time and make sure i eat something whenever i start fantasising about pies! this will take the edge of my cravings for junk and hopefully i will be ok.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Good Luck to everyone. I would like to join too. I have been sticking to it 100% for the last 4 weeks but I had a 0.5lb gain last week just cos it was my TOTM. I am hoping that it comes off tonight! I was so close to binging last Monday but my best mate kept me on the straight and narrow!

nannydi

wants a new body
i'll join too
i know i sneakily eating stuff i shouldn't
i really am getting fed up of nimble wholemeal i was naughty yesterday i had a sandwich with white bread but had loads of ham in it and salad

had stepdaughters 18th party on friday and had loads of snacks over afterwards i shared a bag of walkers sensations with hubby over two nights chicken with lemon and thyme omg they were lovely lol

i need to start behaving again!

I shared a bag of walkers sensations with hubby over two nights chicken with lemon and thyme omg they were lovely lol

i need to start behaving again!
Think positively - ok you had crisps, but you had them over 2 nights and shared them with hubby.

Not sure about you, but pre SW I'd have quite happily polished off a bag on my own in one night.

xxx

mod-karen79

i'll join too
i know i sneakily eating stuff i shouldn't
i really am getting fed up of nimble wholemeal i was naughty yesterday i had a sandwich with white bread but had loads of ham in it and salad
god i love white bread too - a nice thick white soft sandwich, or toasted with butter on it, or fresh bread from the bakery with butter on it! drooooooool

i don't know how you can eat nimble - it's horrible! i buy 400g warburtons wholemeal and it's ok...could do with being double the size though! :D

mod-karen79

so far so good for me too nannyj - i had a lie-in for breakfast and beans on toast with cheese on top for lunch :D

what have you got planned for dinner? i haven't decided yet!