1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Making a start on SW....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisy_Doo_Dah, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on the SW forum for a couple of weeks now and have finally decided to say hello :)

In brief my story to date is that I have followed the SW plan in the past and done very well on it. More recently I have been on and off the CD wagon more times than I can remember. Everytime I beat myself up about it even more and it is just not getting me anywhere.

So, I have finally decided after weeks of turmoil :p to rejoin SW. I am going to rejoin on Tuesday but am pretty much following the plan this week too.

I think that I just need to accept that CD isn't for me and that yes my losses on SW might be smaller but in the long run I can stick to it and that's what matters eh :D

I must just say that from reading your threads on here you are all so supportive and motivating, it is lovely :p

Well that's me for now, I just wanted to say "Hi".

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Hi Daisy and welcome to the madness:D.

As you have done SW before, you'll already know how it works, and howgood it is but someone is always here if you have a question, or just need to chat.

Good luck on Tuesday...keep us posted on how you're doing:)

4. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Daisy
    Welcome to the site - I have found it very supportive, gets a bid mad at times but hey we are all friendly.
    Any questions ask and someone will be able to answer.
    I am a vegetarian so all my days are green.
  5. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Tracey :)
    Thanks for the welcome!!
    Will keep you updated with how I get on, on Tuesday xx
  6. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Ah sorry Irene, we must have cross posted :)

Thank you for the welcome too. Yeh I have seen that it can get a bit mad but all looks like good fun and lovely people xxx
  7. Undisturbedgirl

Undisturbedgirl Silver Member

Hey Daisy,

Just wanted to welcome you to slimming world, and wish you all the best

8. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Thank you :D Everyone is really encouraging and motivational on here xx
  9. 12stone_wannabe

12stone_wannabe Full Member

Slimming World as of 20/8/08
    Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just joined a week ago and am loving it now ww is getting out of my head!
  10. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hi 12stone wannabe, glad to hear that you are getting on well with SW. It is a great plan isn't it! Well done on your loss this week too :)
  11. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome on board! Good luck with your SW journey - its worked well for me over the past 6 months... I took a break for a few weeks recently but am back on it now and motivated to be a big (not fat) loser! x
  12. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

welcome to sw section :) i tried cd i loved the results but just cudnt hack it :( but i jus been for my 1st weigh in on sw and lost 6.5lb so am lovin this diet :)

good luck with ur journey

13. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Rainbow and Stacey :) Thanks for your welcomes! You have all really made me feel at home!
    Rainbow - you are doing REALLY well!! Well done you!
    Stacey - Well done on your first weeks loss, that's fab!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.