• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

making soup with 500ml instead of 250ml?

pangpang

S: 13st0lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st8lb(4.4%)
S: 15st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 3st10lb(23.85%)
I read that a lot of people add extra water to shakes and soups, so it should be okay. I can't imagine why not, plus it's adds to your water intake ;)

pangpang

I read that a lot of people add extra water to shakes and soups, so it should be okay. I can't imagine why not, plus it's adds to your water intake ;)
Thanks . That is exactly what i think too, i mean just more water which is good:D Just need to hear it from other people's moth.

XX

S: 20st7.5lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.52%)
I normally split my soups into 2, and use 350-400ml for each half. I add a teaspoon of psyllium husk, as it helps with my runny tummy :eek:, and it slightly thickens the soup :)

pangpang

I normally split my soups into 2, and use 350-400ml for each half. I add a teaspoon of psyllium husk, as it helps with my runny tummy :eek:, and it slightly thickens the soup :)
Hey, thanks for the suggestion, have never heard of psyllium husk before, had to google it:D. it sounds good though, i would like my soup to be thicker. Also split soup into 2 portion is clever:p, going to give that a go.

S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st9.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.36%)
What a fab idea. Im going to try the psyllium husk as well

jojo-p

S: 14st6lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.45%)
Right... off to have half a soup - good idea as I always find them way too 'thick' tasting to eat all of! I make the shakes with 300ml and then lots of crushed ice which makes them go a lot further.

pangpang

Right... off to have half a soup - good idea as I always find them way too 'thick' tasting to eat all of! I make the shakes with 300ml and then lots of crushed ice which makes them go a lot further.
HI. Making shakes with crushed ice is so clever, although i find it difficult to drink cold things at the moment, feeling really really cold:cry:. I have not ate anything today, not hungry, what is wrong with me?;) . There is some weird layer feeling in my mouth, maybe i am in ketosis?:D

keelyjrs

S: 17st2lb C: 16st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st7lb(2.92%)
PP you have just listed the symptoms of ketosis lol:D How jealous am I ?! :jelous: Well done you x

I split my soups and shakes and top them up with lots more water than it says on the packet, makes them more filling and last longer!

pangpang

PP you have just listed the symptoms of ketosis lol:D How jealous am I ?! :jelous: Well done you x

I split my soups and shakes and top them up with lots more water than it says on the packet, makes them more filling and last longer!
wow!! am i really in it?!:D So excited!!! Yeah, totally agree with you, splitting the soups and shakes is the way to go, defo last much longer, i split bars too:D, and i chew 30 times for every bite, god, that is my only solid food for the whole day, so eat it as slow as possible;)
xoxo

pangpang

Congratulations on the ketosis. I did a little dance when I realised I had the symptoms!:bunnydance:
Nice:bunnydance: How are you doing today? I had 2 bars and 1 soup, hope thats not classified as cheating:D
xx

pangpang

It's not advisable. You should only have 1 bar a day. More than that can knock you out of ketosis and cause a laxative effect.
Yeah. i just found that out today:( Oh well, thats just one day, go back to track tomrrow.
Enjoy your weekend
xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 3
Exante 5
Slimming World Off Topic 10
Slimming World Recipes 5
Exante 2