Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

making SW fit in around your life..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good morning minimers :D happy Friday :D :D
    Was having a little think to myself and wondering what do u do to make sw fit in around your life.. well I make sure that through the week I plan when I can, get plenty of free food and superfree food and drink lots of water but I also am going to allow myself a treat once a week (counted for) also when I am out with the girls or OH which is sometimes only once or twice a month and can be for food and drinks, I am going to allow myself a flexi syn night and get straight back to plan the next day.. if it happens that I am out more than once in a week etc for a meal then I will of course food optomise. The reason for this is because I want sw to fit in around my life and I still want to have a life, as to me this is a plan for life and u need to allow for these things :D

Just thought id share :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    Hmmm I think SW fits quite well into my life already so I guess I am lucky. The thing that I am grateful for is flexi syns it helps me to stay on track and not feel I've fell off the wagon x

4. Dedee

Dedee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont find it too hard to fit it around my life. I always cook meals from scratch so with a little tweaking I can make them sw friendly. I can still share a bottle of wine at the weekend with hubby using my syns and I like to have dessert after my dinner on sunday again I use some syns for this. The only thing I am ridgid on is making sure I have enough free foods in the house and a good choice of syn treats even though I would only have them a couple of times a week. We have a party next weekend and knowing I have the flexi syns to fall back on is great. Hopefully I will set myself a maximum of syns to use and not go to mad.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.