making the switch from CD to SnS what do you tell your CDC??

Simmy1978

Dear all!

i just wanted to pick at a few brains!! i want to switch from CD to S&S in the new year as CD is proving to be too expensive!!

i think i can do this without my consultant and weigh myself at the gym!! my consultant is really lovely but other than weighing me and selling the product there isnt anything else in there for me!

i dont want to offend her and i have thought about maybe waiting till i go on holiday to make the switch but i could really do with the saving some money right now! :(

what would you say to your consultant??

I thought about this when I get to my target weight as I can't carry this on forever. I think the best thing would be to tell her the truth, that you simply cannot afford it anymore, what with having to buy new clothes and a holiday to save for! Thank her for her support and that you will recommend her to your friends etc. I will probably buy my cdc a bunch of flowers & a thank you card to show my appreciation. Hope this is useful? :)

Thank u laurielee that's really helpful I think I will do just that Aawww aren't u a lovely person I was looking for a nice way to do it and that's just the ticket! Cheers luv! :)

Back