Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Making this Work - Food Diary by Zeke!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by zeke, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Diet:
    SW (at home)
    I need to really start looking at what I am eating now. I am at the end of week two of SW and this is the story so far:

[​IMG]

I lost 4.8 lbs according to my scale in the first week (first thing in the morning) and 4 lb according to SW scale. This week have have basically STS. Had a bit of a gain today but I went over syns yesterday.

This diary is to motivate me to really think about what I am eating and start taking body magic seriously.

First entry shortly...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Diet:
    SW (at home)
    Day 14 (Wk 2 Day 7)
    Extra Easy Day

HeA - 350 ml Skimmed Milk (throughout day)
    HeB - 28 g Bran Flakes (Breakfast) + 1 Multigrain Rivita (later on). Not correct Rivita - should be orignal/dark rye or sesame. May get to the shop for correct sort today :rolleyes:

8.20 am: 28g Bran Flakes; 1 Medium Banana; 1 glass 'no added sugar' Robinsons squash; 1 mug coffee

am - 1 litre of water

11.30 am: 1 apple; 1 mug coffee

1.10 pm: Baked Potato; Baked Beans; Lettuce; Tomato; Cucumber; Grated Carrot; Spring Onion; Glass of sugar-free squash

Last edited: 20 April 2011
  4. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Diet:
    SW (at home)
    Ok, I am bored of this already! I mean writing it all in here :D

However, I think it has helped!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.