• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Malcom Allen Burgers

Aw thought it was to good to be true:sigh: Will need to go snooping in Asda with my pen n paper and take down the nutritional info lol. So glad I checked before I ate them.

Auzelia

the ones endorsed by scottish slimmers on the pack are free. My consultant phoned the syns hotline to confirm it last week.

kerry b

Silver Member
OP did you get an answer to this as I have just bought them without realising that there is not actually any nutritioal values on the packaging :cry:

kerry b said:
OP did you get an answer to this as I have just bought them without realising that there is not actually any nutritioal values on the packaging :cry:
I didn't think food could be sold without nutritional info on it?

Its not a legal requirement to print nutritional information on a product, only if there is a health claim elsewhere on the packet such as "high in calcium", this then needs to be backed up. Although I am very very surprised that a slimming product would not print this information as we would want to know what we are eating!

Last edited: