Male about to start exante...advice needed!

tartansam

S: 13st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st2lb(8.47%)
Hi folks, I have a fair bit of weight to lose me thinks, piled it on of recent, I am going to order the bumper pack from Exante tomorrow morning, I am a guy going to follow simple solution at 1200 calories a day me thinks?, 3 products and 600 calories of food, as a guy I was wondering when i reach my goal weight, would i just do the stabiliser step 1(1400 calories) for a week or 2 then the step 2(1600 calories a week) for a few weeks and so on till i reached the 2000 calorie a day mark to maintain my weight? how long should I stay on each step?
And how is the diet in general?
Kind regards

Sam Glasgow

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

tubbynomore

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 2st8lb(16.9%)
Hi Sam, welcome along. Sorry I can't answer your question but have you emailed Exante?
Good luck. xx

tartansam

Hey Thanks, I did I e-mailed them tonight, hope I will get a reply tomorrow :)
I am a Nurse as wee by the way lol :)
x

tubbynomore

Gold Member
Hope they get back to you pretty soon tomorrow.
What sort of nursing do you do?

tartansam

I hope so I will check in the A.M and order so it arrives the next day!
I work in accident and emergency, the really quiet place lol
x

tubbynomore

Gold Member
lol A&E in Glasgow :eek: I've done a few turns in A&E as part of the trauma team when I was a site manager/nurse practitioner. Gave that up after 5yrs and I now work in the community with the Acute Response Team. I love it :D

Saveloy Nights

S: 21st3lb C: 19st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 1st13lb(9.09%)
Good luck tartansam. Just completed week one and managed to lose 14lb. The first few days are a bit of an emotional struggle whilst your body adjusts to being on the plan, but then the hunger subsides and you get 'into' being on a vcld. It's tough but the rewards are worth it and keep you motivated. I'm only just starting my journey so can't answer your other questions.