Total Solution Male Cambridge deserter!!

KevinB

Hello,

I've noticed there are not so many men posting in any of these forums so I'm hoping to encourage a few out of hiding.

I went on the Cambridge Diet about 2 years ago and lost around 4 stone, however the cost of continuing deterred me from continuing.

I have gradually put back on SOME of the original weight but have managed to avoid regaining it all.

Anyway, today I am starting Exante and am hoping to see similar results to the CD.

Has anyone else picked up Exante having worked on the CD previously? If so, how does this compare both on a daily basis and weight loss wise?

Well it's 1015 and I've still not started...think I'm thinking if I can hold off long enough then they'll be less time between packs!!

Any help or tips gratefully received. I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months.

Kevin

It's much the same really but I think the exante packs are vile. So I've no choice but to stick to cambridge. Good luck and hope it goes well!

The weight losses for me were slightly slower on exante as I couldn't manage to finish the packs on some days so I assume my body was reluctant to give up any fat as it was in starvation mode. Just like Cambridge you need to keep the water up. And I found the shakes really need a hand blender. I've not tried the exante porridge but it can't be any worse than cambridge porridge!

You may find as a guy you get less replies when you post on here which is sad really so I just search for older posts if I have any specific questions.

Hi Kevin. I have never done Cambridge and this is my first week on Exante but so far its not too bad. A lot of the soups and shakes are personal taste (as with anything) but there are ways to make them more bearable. I cannot have a soup without some boullion in and I always make the shakes with some coffee in too. I got the bumper pack at first so that I could try everything and see what I like. I have to say I won't be getting the soups again. Some of them aren't too bad but I just dont get on with the soups. Plus the shakes are easier for me to do when I am working off site. Definitley keep the water intake up. I hope you get support on here, I don't see why you shouldn't being a man. We are all here for the same reason...to get rid of the fat! I have my first weigh in tomorrow...yikes! So hoping that this week has been worth it! Looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

Thank you both for your replies.

I used a blender this morning with ice and coffee and it was surprisingly pleasant.

I loved the Cambridge porridges especially the apple one. I noticed Ex do a porridge but have just ordered a bumper of shakes for now. Never liked the soups on CWP so am sure I wouldn't like any others.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow Jade. Would love to know how you get on.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

Kevin

Thank you both for your replies.

I used a blender this morning with ice and coffee and it was surprisingly pleasant.

I loved the Cambridge porridges especially the apple one. I noticed Ex do a porridge but have just ordered a bumper of shakes for now. Never liked the soups on CWP so am sure I wouldn't like any others.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow Jade. Would love to know how you get on.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

Kevin

I defo will be sticking with the shakes and not the soups. Half vanilla/half chocolate and some coffee is like having a starbucks to me! I haven't tried the porridge yet. I started a diary after some recommendations on here from other people, it does seem to help. Will keep you posted! Good luck with today :)

Back