Male Newbe - Day 6

Hi, i started Lipotrim last Thursday and now up to Wednesday,

To be honest everyone i speak to regarding been on this diet ither say its wrong or i wont stick to it lol apart from my little brother, who calls me 'fatty' cant wait to change that, he says good luck to me and cant fault me for trying.

Right - week 1 gone (almost)

I weighed in at 302 punds or 21st 57 ounce with a BMI of 47.

Since i have started i have already noticed little things , my jeans are a little bit looser my tops fit me better ect I also feel really good within myself.

The shakes at first tasted awful especially the strawberry one but now i find i am enjoying them so fingers crossed i will keep to it. I get a strange taste in my mouth all the time but that comes and goes, think it is my body telling me to drink more water, so i do.

During this last week i was tempted to cheat once, which i didnt and thought Tuesday night (darts night) would be the first major challange, that it was when after the match Malc (landlord) bought the food out and it was my favourite, sausage casserole, i resisted even when one of the players offered me a bowl lol

So now im here at 5am Wednesday morning about to leave for work for the day feeling great looking great and there is more to come

Well done Simon, there is only you who can change your life, and your heading in the right direction, you seem to have the right mind set to make these changes, when I'm feeling weak I go on this forum and read all the stories and it really spurs me on.

I know what you mean about the mouth, I drink loads of water throughout the day, I could do with a hose attached to me, my chemist I bought breath strips for £1.25 a packet which also helps, it's the end of my 2nd week today and it does get easier, but well done, ESP at the darts match ;) x

Very well done to you Simon. You go prove them all wrong and when you are all slim and lovely they will be asking you for more details of the diet so they can try it!
I had really dry mouth the first week but it has now gone away so yours hopefully will too :)

Good luck with your first weigh in and with week two :)

well one babe on starting. go you. keep logging on here for support in the hard days, it helps. strange taste is ketosis :)

good luck x x x

Welcome Simon. You prove them all wrong ;) You can do it. Weigh day will make it all worth it.

Weigh in day for me too Simon, my fav day of the week :D I hope it goes well for you.

Welcome Simon and well done on getting this far as it is a tough diet but well worth it!

Fingers crossed you have a good result tomorrow:fingerscrossed:

You deserve it for being so strong and resisting all temptation this week:D

Keep up the good work Simon! There will always be people out there who say you won't stick to it but only you have control over whether you do or not. And from your posts you seem really positive about this diet so good on you! Keep up the great work, ignore the nay-sayers and you will be fit and buff at the end of it! xxx

Whooooo fingers crossed!! xx

Whooooooooooooooooo! Over a stone gone! Get in hun - well done! xxxxx

Wow Simon Well done !!!! :)

Brilliant loss xx

Back