• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Maltesers are EVIL...

Good afternoon everyone. I work in a school and today is the final day of term. As you can imagine there have been loads of parties as well as biscuits and chocolates brought in from the children, i have managed to resist everything....But, now the LARGE box of maltesers have appeared at the end of the desk. Maltesers are only small and very innocent looking, every time i walk by they are calling me to eat them...i am now making special trips, just to pass them.....Thank goodness i only have a couple more hours to go..Happy Christmas everyone xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I may have been evil this year by accident..
I forgot that my aunt and uncle joined SW earlier in the year, and everyone will be getting a large tin of chocolates from me this year ( well 1 between every couple, so Brother and Sister in law, Aunt and Uncle, and Cousin and Spouse x 2 ) as it only works out to £2.50 each then.. :)
I'm hoping that they'll enjoy them anyway and not think I am deliberately sabotaging their journey..

I would have bought the same for Mom and Dad but since they joined the same time as me I'm now stuck for ideas for them ( It's usually sweets for Mom and a bottle of something for Dad.. )

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
I may have been evil this year by accident..
I forgot that my aunt and uncle joined SW earlier in the year, and everyone will be getting a large tin of chocolates from me this year ( well 1 between every couple, so Brother and Sister in law, Aunt and Uncle, and Cousin and Spouse x 2 ) as it only works out to £2.50 each then.. :)
I'm hoping that they'll enjoy them anyway and not think I am deliberately sabotaging their journey..

I would have bought the same for Mom and Dad but since they joined the same time as me I'm now stuck for ideas for them ( It's usually sweets for Mom and a bottle of something for Dad.. )
Socks for Dad and smellies for Mom? Cliched, but practical! And if your Mom can't be pampered with chocolate, at least she'll feel good smelling yummy!X

Why not get them a SW recipe book or something for the kitchen like a good non-stick pan (essential for good sin-free fried eggs!!)

How about a nice hamper of fruit between the 2 of them. Looks spectacular, tastes good and is syn free. Or tickets to the theatre or cinema, forgive me as I have no idea of price on these. A day trip out.......lots of food free presents for slimmers out there.

LOL DH has just said or blow the lot and buy them white maltesers.!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 5
Syn Values 6
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 4
Syn Values 3