Mama 267

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sweety-cheeks, 11 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mama267

mama267 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    no i was so disappointed with just the 2lb weightloss i went back on it. it was good to lose on refeed and will have to do it again soon as i am off on my holidays. you have to stick 100% to LT to keep loosing like this.

4. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Spoken like a true committed LT'R and someone who knows what its all about!!!!

6. mama267

mama267 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    refeeding is all about maintaining the weight you have already lost. hope you do ok with refeed. I did feel hungry once i started to eat. and i felt weak for giving in so i went back on it and up to now have lost 41lb in eight weeks which is some going. Do what you can do and remember there are people here ready to give good advice and support you all the way.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.