Mamatutu Weighs In.

mamatutu

Eurodieter
Morning everyone!! I've just weighed in after my first proper week on the UD and I am very pleased to report a weight loss of 3.25lb. So despite a very nice meal out at Frankie and Bennys (OK so it wasn't THAT bad) and being a wee bit heavy on the units across the weekend, it seems that going light on units through the week worked out OK for me.

I'm well pleased with that.:D

Vikki.

Fab very well done xx

Thank you for your support! Here's to week two!

Vikki.

well done stranger :)

Well hey you!!!! Where did you disappear off to and get MARRIED!!!!!!? How are you doing honey?

Vikki.

HUH?

:confused::(:mad:

Gained 2lb....TOTM...BOO!!!!

Vikki.

Thanks DQ...I know it'll be gone in a couple of days, it's just that after LL I still sort of expect to see a loss no matter what, if you know what I mean?

BTW, how's the knitting going? I saw the knitting thread, but it's been kinda quiet lately. I'm a daemon knitter and have just started this http://www.rkmwools.co.uk/product.aspx?intPID=3734&intPRID=2&intURL=1&intContentID=

I'm just finishing the back and I LURVE it!!!!!!!

Vikki.

Hey Vikki!

Well done on your UD results so far. Don't panic about TOTM. It will work out okay.

Enjoy every mouthful that you eat. Choose the foods you love best, that fit in with your diet. That's what I do now, and it helps.

Yes, after VLCD-ing progress can seem terribly slow but we all want to find a way to maintain as well as lose. Eating more 'sensibly' helps a lot.

Since when were we ever sensible? LOL.

I love that pattern - tis gorgeous!!

BTW, how's the knitting going? I saw the knitting thread, but it's been kinda quiet lately. I'm a daemon knitter and have just started this http://www.rkmwools.co.uk/product.aspx?intPID=3734&intPRID=2&intURL=1&intContentID=

I'm just finishing the back and I LURVE it!!!!!!!

Vikki.

Not been knitting cos of my back, but now you have mentioned it again I find my fingers are twitching!! :silly: And yes, it is difficult to go to an eating plan after doing a VLCD because we all want the speediest loss possible. But Girlygirl makes so much sense. ;)

Back