1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mamma Caz signing on

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mamma_caz, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Hi Guys,
    Just to introduce myself, I am signing on for support and assistance it has been over 20 years since I did Slimming World and I went and weighed in last night. I was a better weight than I expected but still heavier than I should have been.
    I am ashamed to say that I lost 4st last year on a Meal replacement diet and I have put it all back on in the space of 6 months so although it suits some people it didn't me.

I am looking forward to this trip coz this time I will learn how to control myself.

Bye for now
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hiya and welcome! Good luck with your weight loss journey and pop on to have a peep at the posts or to ask any questions.

Ruthy xx
  4. Mamma_caz

Thanks Ruthy - good to meet you, I have to say that I am looking forward to this.
  5. rolo

rolo Full Member

Hi, I was on cambridge for a grand total of 2 weeks last summer, thats all i could manage. In that time I lost a stone but it all went back on and then some!! This diet is great when I'm not being bad lol. The other day I had a massive lunch and dinner and still had the munchies so knew I could have muller light, 2 cereal bars and a bag of sunbites for 1 healthy extra and 5 sins, doesn't feel like a diet.

Roz x
  6. Mamma_caz

Hiya Rolo, Glad to hear I am not the only one, I did the 790 which wasn't to bad but I got down to the weight I wanted and started to eat and eh up it went on oh so easily.

I did SW years ago and lost weight then I had the children and whoops I piled it on, so I am now a type 2 diabetic because I was so bloody stupid but I know that when I lose the weight I am healthier.

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Your MEEZ is cracking me up....the horse looks like its having a fit!
    Ruthy xxx ROFL
  8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey! I too was looking forward to starting (and am still quite excited by it - especially as I have recovered from last weeks small blip and lost three pound!) xxx
  9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome, SW is great. Good luck with it and keep us up to date with your losses x
  10. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    :wavey::wavey: Hiya mama Caz, welcome to the wonderful world of SW make sure you come see us often:)
  11. Mamma_caz

Hiya folks,
    Yes Ruthy at the moment any of my nags would have a fit if I climbed on board, not that I got up to much when I lost the weight last year.

I have found two new loves:
    1) Nordic Walking, I am getting back into that again and I always feel so great when I have had a session even if it is for only 30mins.
    2) Entering Home Sections at local shows, ie Jams, Cakes etc., well I can't eat them but at least I can still cook them, coz I love cooking.

I am now 50 and I want to mark this year with an achievement hopefully a half marathon we will see.

12. Mamma_caz

Sorry if any of you are interested in more info re: Nordic Walking follow the link.

Nordic Walking UK

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.