Mamma Caz signing on

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mamma_caz, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Hi Guys,
    Just to introduce myself, I am signing on for support and assistance it has been over 20 years since I did Slimming World and I went and weighed in last night. I was a better weight than I expected but still heavier than I should have been.
    I am ashamed to say that I lost 4st last year on a Meal replacement diet and I have put it all back on in the space of 6 months so although it suits some people it didn't me.

I am looking forward to this trip coz this time I will learn how to control myself.

Bye for now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hiya and welcome! Good luck with your weight loss journey and pop on to have a peep at the posts or to ask any questions.

Ruthy xx

4. Mamma_caz

Thanks Ruthy - good to meet you, I have to say that I am looking forward to this.

5. rolo

rolo Full Member

Hi, I was on cambridge for a grand total of 2 weeks last summer, thats all i could manage. In that time I lost a stone but it all went back on and then some!! This diet is great when I'm not being bad lol. The other day I had a massive lunch and dinner and still had the munchies so knew I could have muller light, 2 cereal bars and a bag of sunbites for 1 healthy extra and 5 sins, doesn't feel like a diet.

Roz x

6. Mamma_caz

Hiya Rolo, Glad to hear I am not the only one, I did the 790 which wasn't to bad but I got down to the weight I wanted and started to eat and eh up it went on oh so easily.

I did SW years ago and lost weight then I had the children and whoops I piled it on, so I am now a type 2 diabetic because I was so bloody stupid but I know that when I lose the weight I am healthier.

xx

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Your MEEZ is cracking me up....the horse looks like its having a fit!
    Ruthy xxx ROFL

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey! I too was looking forward to starting (and am still quite excited by it - especially as I have recovered from last weeks small blip and lost three pound!) xxx

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Welcome, SW is great. Good luck with it and keep us up to date with your losses x

10. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :wavey::wavey: Hiya mama Caz, welcome to the wonderful world of SW make sure you come see us often:)

11. Mamma_caz

Hiya folks,
    Yes Ruthy at the moment any of my nags would have a fit if I climbed on board, not that I got up to much when I lost the weight last year.

I have found two new loves:
    1) Nordic Walking, I am getting back into that again and I always feel so great when I have had a session even if it is for only 30mins.
    2) Entering Home Sections at local shows, ie Jams, Cakes etc., well I can't eat them but at least I can still cook them, coz I love cooking.

I am now 50 and I want to mark this year with an achievement hopefully a half marathon we will see.

Hugs
    xxx

12. Mamma_caz

Sorry if any of you are interested in more info re: Nordic Walking follow the link.

Nordic Walking UK

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.