Man, I'm a great friend!!!

sparklingshootingstar

Ask the dibble~
And a little mean apparently, taking a win from someone who wasn't feeling so great - Oopsie!! :D

So the best mate called over this evening - hadn't seen her in ages, we were havin' the chats - she was DIRICULOUSLY hungover and complaining a LOT. All I could think about was "Seriously? You're complaining? I haven't eaten a solid in 3 days woman..." But we've all been there - we've all had the 'this is the one that will kill me; hangover'

So she keeps talking about how hungry she is, how she'd love a McDonalds... blah blah blah!! I couldn't take it anymore... I got up, went to the kitchen and made her a proper old school ham, cheese, tomato and onion toasted sandwich with chilli mayo (my FAVOURITE). I sat there and watched (and heard, but that's a different story LOL) her chow down - I swear, I was nearly salivating!! Ha ha!

When she'd finished, you know how I felt? Flippin' great!! I did a nice thing (a really nice thing considering), but I also realised that I enjoyed my "hot chocolate" shake just as much. She still felt like sh_t after her night on the 'sauce' AND even after the food she thought would be her hangover cure - and I felt pretty damn good!!!

RESULT!

she sounds like a 'great' mate lol! I hope she realised how good you was! Well done though that's brilliant and after the first week it will get easier and easier, I cook for my OH and my daughter all the time and even though it looks nice, just the smell is good enough for me and im not even tempted :) Don't worry these temptations are bound to happen and maybe once in a blue moon you may even give in to it, but its only when you stop trying that you fail. Keep up the amazing work hun!!!! xxxxx

Back