Man of the Year Award

bilsat

Really likes to cook
I want to thank everyone from my group for voting for me in this years "Man of the year award's", double wammy as I got the bronze & silver "body magic" awards as well, only need 1.5lbs to go for my new target & 6.5 stone award........

Congrats bill,

Its looking like i will get man of the year in our group at the moment which i feel kinda awkward about as i have only been going 11 weeks and lost only 3 stone but there is only 1 other man in my group and hes been struggling a bit lately.

To be honest i think i am gonna feel a little daft if i win it with my current loss, this time next next year, yeah i fully expect to deserve it but right now? nah

Anyway i digress, you are a legend, i love reading your recipes and your weight loss has been great so congrats mate :)

I want to thank everyone from my group for voting for me in this years "Man of the year award's", double wammy as I got the bronze & silver "body magic" awards as well, only need 1.5lbs to go for my new target & 6.5 stone award........

Well done, that's a fantastic achievement :)!

and Paul 3 stone in 11 weeks thats amazing - Don't feel awkward, lap it up! You clearly deserve it!

You fully deserve it, you are an inspiration and honestly love your recipe thread, told my aunty about your thread and even she reads it and gets ideas!! You're famous lol :)

It is lovely when you win stuff at group, I've been there seven weeks and won the 'let's beat it' campaign, (won a lovely pink watch) and it gives you such a buzz and a massive incentive to carry on!!

I'm sure you will reach that new target very quick and well done on getting voted for the award, I'm sure your group think the same as me and I bet you're brilliant to have in group, with all your enthusiasm and ideas!!

Well done Pete! Fully deserved. Your recipes are legendary in our household.

I wish my consultant did these competitions, we only have slimmer of the week, nothing else.

We have got man of the year award at group on Monday, but we only have one man in our group and he only joined a few weeks ago so will be an interesting I T. We are taking tasters in that day, thinking carrot sticks, cucumber, celery and a syn free dip. Anyone any ideas of a quick dip recipe, I have some from frais in the fridge. Thanks

hollys nan said:
We have got man of the year award at group on Monday, but we only have one man in our group and he only joined a few weeks ago so will be an interesting I T. We are taking tasters in that day, thinking carrot sticks, cucumber, celery and a syn free dip. Anyone any ideas of a quick dip recipe, I have some from frais in the fridge. Thanks

Put a tin of chick peas in the blender and add seasoning and a little fat free yoghurt. Could also add garlic or lemon and coriander or carAmalised onion. Free on green.

Ophelia105 said:
Put a tin of chick peas in the blender and add seasoning and a little fat free yoghurt. Could also add garlic or lemon and coriander or carAmalised onion. Free on green.

Fat free from age frais would work..

The funny thing is I have decided to take that for tasters, but I dont like anything like that so will be unable to taste it to see what its like ha ha :)

Well done pete. Love your recipe. Thank you x

Back