Man on a mission :)

paul1982

Hi everyone, im Paul, 30 from Newcastle.
Married with a 2 1/2 year old boy and im a part time slimmer.

Me and my wife first joined slimming world start of 2008 to lose weight for our wedding.
My starting weight was 25st 11lbs which was due to the fact we got take aways about 3 times a week and just ate junk freezer food the rest of the time plus i love a beer!!

I had a good run of losses but after about 6-7 months we lost track and never went back. I weight about 23 stone 7lbs so i was still happy that i had lost.

Over the years i have went back to doing it from home etc and lost 1/2 a stone here and there but 2 weeks ago i started a fresh start and am determined to get back to where i was when i was a teenager!!

My new starting weight was 22 stone 13lbs and in my first week i decided that i am only going to drink once a week. I LOST 8LBS IN MY FIRST WEEK!!

My 2nd week was a bit harder as i had a work night out which didnt help as i drank far too much then had a sunday lunch too. Anyway, i still LOST 1LBS that week so lost 9lbs in 2 weeks.

My current weight is 22 stone 4lbs. I have a wedding in 3 weeks which i would like to be about 21 stone 7lbs and i would like to be under 20 stone by christmas.

Anyway, thats me.....

Updates every week i think. :)

Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum.
Good that you have decided to take control of your eating habits... just think of the happy times you will be able to have playing with your little boy..that's got to be a great incentive hey?!
Don't put your goal too high for the mo'. Why not do it in stages and that way you will be able to enjoy each successful target which I am sure you will be able to accomplish.
All the very best to you.

Hi Paul, nice to see another bloke here, I have just started myself, will have my first WI on Wednesday, Alcohol will be my biggest challenge whilst doing this as like you I love a beer, especially in the sun!

Thanks for the nice welcome and good to see another man on here. Although your starting weight is my ideal target weight haha. Got weighed today and lost another 3lbs taking me down to 22st 1lbs. Can't wait to see the 21's next week and I'm planning on having a great week to make sure I get there. Well, apart from the local beer festival tomorrow.....

Hi. Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy looking to buy a house but still been sticking to the plan and still loosing weight. So my last update on here was a lbs loss taking me down to 22st 1lbs.... Then...

Lost 3 lbs. - 21st 12 lbs
lost 2 lbs - 21st 10 lbs
gained 1lbs - 21st 11 lbs
lost 4 lbs - 21st 7 lbs

so that's me upto date. Really loving getting weighed each week and I'm still able to have a beer each week. Haha

Back