• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Man v Food

tarka

G: 10st10lb
Just had a look on digiguide but they look like repeats on the good food channel, and nothing is showing on the Food Network channel.
That programme is BAD news for me! I sat and watched them all afternoon and ended up craving deep fried anything for weeks!! :)

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I watched it the other night, but I don't know if it's a repeat or not. Also I can't remember which channel it was on.:rolleyes:

He does have you craving 'types' of food after watching it. I can't understand how he manages to stay so slim after all he eats.

PurpleSky

banana phone
S: 17st8lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 4st8lb(26.02%)
I have to say i love that program. Thankfully no wants from it as most of it is meat or deep fried ewww. Though sometimes the amount of food is quite horrifying... seriously.. all that in a sitting.

mandy296

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st3.5lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(23.89%)
He does have you craving 'types' of food after watching it. I can't understand how he manages to stay so slim after all he eats.

I've definitely noticed he's put on weight in the later series!

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
Ive only seen bits of these programmes and he is just storing trouble for himself eating all that c""p. I cant watch him abuse himself like that

jojothejo

S: 19st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 6st10lb(34.43%)
I think I read somewhere that he fasts beforehand and runs quite a lot to work off what he's eating. It does tickle me though that over the three series he does get bigger and bigger.
I still would though - I think he's lush ;)

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
I watched it the other night, but I don't know if it's a repeat or not. Also I can't remember which channel it was on.:rolleyes:

He's anything but slim. Not sure if it is because I reached target, but he's a bit of a porker if you ask me lol;)

Bit of an oxymoron though is it not putting a "binge-fest" on a channel called Good Food?

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
I love Man V Food, Adam hilariously bloats by the end of a series and then "skinnies up" (after a fashion) before the next. The woman in food wars freaks me out thopugh, she a wee slip of a thing and the food she puts away!!!