Manda Doing Strict Keto After Pregnancy

OK so water fast completed a few days ago and I've refed now. My weight is still 13st 9lbs, even with eating so that's that I suppose. I find it extremely hard to lose now. I used Saxenda for a couple of months a year and a half ago and I deeply regret it now. It made my lipoedema worse and I didn't lose any weight on it. I gained. Now I struggle 10x more to lose now as well.

Sorry to see the problem post Saxenda, and yr lipoedema.

Just read through all your posts, you have been busy. Congratulations on what I counted as 3 new babies.
I follow a keto approach, two meals a day as that is what fits in with work. But on weekends probably only one egg based meal each day. . I have 2 weddings to attend this year and looking to lose 10kg before the first one in May

And yes, I really miss all the stats listed under our Avatars, that percent of weight loss really kept me motivated. I can't get the tickets to work anymore here. Do we still have any tech support here, I haven't seen any in a year or two.

I clicked on the box that said ‘ not updated please update that appeared on the signature part & it’s given me a new ticker somehow. Haven’t had to update it yet though so I’ll see what happens on Thursday. I’ve just noticed it only shows on web view though not tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back