Mandy's Diary.....

MandyLupton

Gold Member
Hi all,

Had my weigh in at the chemist and 19st 9.5lb on their scales. Got my packs and just had a vanilla shake, very surprised how nice it was.
Definately on my way now.............

Good Luck Mandy :)

Welcome along Mandy. You'll find lots of support on here and that weight will soon be melting away!

Dusty

Hi Dusty, I love minimins. I'm always dieting and have had wonderful support on here. I'm determined to get the weight off this time. I've done various vlcd's and always put some of the weight back on. This time I'm going to do the refeed and maintenance programme properly as I haven't in the past hence why the weight came back. At my heaviest I was 23st.

Good luck Mandy

Thanks Al.

Had the chicken soup tonight. thought it was nice apart from the little lumps that hadn't blended. Came to the conclusion the jug I mixed it in hadn't been dried properly so the powder stuck. Will definately put the water in first next time. I used a bowl and soup spoon to make it feel like a meal and tonight the hunger pangs are only mild so feeling pleased and positive.
Drinking quite a lot, I've had 6 cups of black decaff coffee, 4 cups of green tea and shed loads of water about 2.5 litres. If the diet doesn't work the exercise to the toilet will do me good lol.
I am quite scared of having a repeat experience with the loo. I became very constipated and it was extremely painful, sorry if your having your shake! I do have some senna in the cupboard and will take some if things get a bit sluggish. I hear the fibre gel is good and the psyllium? husks (not sure of the spelling)

I know what you mean about the toilet I should have shares in Andrex lol. I mixed half the vanilla and half the strawberry it was nice enough and I was not constipated for the rest of the night lol

Dont know if thats the reason but thats what I am putting it down too but I have no vanilla left now

Just had the chocolate shake made with 350ml of water and I'm surprisingly full. How long this feeling will last we'll have to see. It tasted quite nice too. So all's good but I haven't had the flapjack yet. I keep picking it up an putting it back in the cupboard lol. Going to try the strawberry shake for lunch, wasn't keen on it last time so let you know what I think x

Oooo heck!!!! I really don't like the peanut flapjack, I think it's safe to say I'll be doing the soup and shakes only. I don't like coconut so the coconut flapjack is a no go-er lol!!!!

Ooo Daisy, I really had to swallow hard and drank a litre of water to get it down. Looking foward to my soup tonight minus the lumps lol :)

I have one flapjack but don't think I will try it

Might try it next week so and let you know how it goes. Would be afraid to chew this week in case I want to chew something else

Back