Mandys Lipotrim Refeed Diary

Amanda105

Silver Member
I will be refeeding slowly, doing day 1 for 2 weeks...
I'm doing this so that I can monitor my weight very closely

Saturday 30th - 1st day of refeed.
2 choc shakes with 350ml of cold mint tea. 1 meal of boiled chicken (cooked in boiling water wraped in cling film) and salad with balsamic.
Exercise went to gym 5 mins on walker with 1.5kg hand weights 5mins on walker on 6% incline 5mins on walker fast walk. Cool down. Sauna 15mins aquatherapy 20mins.

Sunday 31st - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of cold mint tea. 1 meal of baked chicken stuffed with 1 thinly sliced mushroom and salad with balsamic.
Exercise No gym, took dog for a walk 15 mins different gradients. 10mins on exercise bike.

Monday 1st - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of cold mint tea. 1 meal of cod fillet wrapped in foil baked with little lime juice and fresh dill, brocolli and french beans steamed in micro for 6 mins.
Exercise went to gym 2 mins fast walk 10 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 6 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 15 mins sauna, 15 mins aquatherapy pool.

Tuesday 2nd - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of baked chicken stuffed with 2 thinly sliced mushrooms and salad with balsamic.
Exercise, at work today so no gym, came home ate dinner, went on exercise bike 20 mins.

Wednesday 3rd - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of baked chicken stuffed with 2 thinly sliced mushrooms and salad with balsamic.
Exercise, at work, so no gym, went in exercise bike at home for 15 mins.

Thursday 4th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of steamed chicken and salad with balsamic.
Exercise, at college so no gym exercise bike at home for 15 mins.

Friday 5th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 LT Chicken soup meal and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a mushroom wrapped in foil with sone lemon grass and star anise in foil cooked in oven with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, went to gym, god I've missed it. 2 mins fast walk 10 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 6 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 15 mins sauna, 15-20 mins aquatherapy pool, mmmmm.

Saturday 6th - One week into refeed and I have lost 1.5lbs which is fantastic seeing that I have not been to the toilet for 5 days lol

Saturday 6th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a mushroom wrapped in foil with sone lemon grass and star anise in foil cooked in oven with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, went to gym, 2 mins fast walk 10 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 6 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 15 mins sauna, 10 mins aquatherapy pool.

Sunday 7th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a mushroom and three green beans with some lemon grass garlic and Chinese 5spice on George foreman and salad with balsamic.
Exercise, went to gym, 2 mins fast walk 10 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 6 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 15 mins sauna, 10 mins aquatherapy pool.
Out of ordinary, went to cinema had a diet pepsi, used to be my favourite tastes a bit strange now lol

Monday 8th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a mushroom and three green beans with some lemon grass and garlic on George foreman with salad with balsamic. Diet pepsi at cinema again!
Exercise, went to gym, 2 mins fast walk 5 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 7 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 15 mins sauna, 10 mins aquatherapy pool.

Tuesday 9th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of chicken with salad from subway at lunch time woooooo!.
Exercise, none, out and about went to see folks.

Wednesday 10th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a mushroom and three green beans with some lemon grass and garlic on George foreman with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, at work so didn't go to the gym today...

Thursday 11th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a mushroom with some lemon grass, chinese 5spice and garlic on George foreman with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, at college today so didn't go to the gym, but reached my steps target. Got belly ache, wind and have not hone to toilet again since Monday

Friday 12th - 2 chocolate shakes mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 meal of 3oz chicken and 3oz ostrich cooked on George foreman with salad with balsamic. A quick note about ostrich it's higher in protein and lower in fat than chicken or turkey
Exercise, went to gym, 2 mins fast walk 5 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 7 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 15 mins sauna, 15 mins aquatherapy pool.

Saturday 13th - 2nd week of refeed and I have lost 3.5lbs which i am over the moon about. Today I now start day 2 of official refeed.

Saturday 13th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 meal of a small can of tuna in spring water, salad with balsamic for lunch and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with fresh herbs and coated in fahita seasoning cooked on George foreman with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, did not go to gym, did some exercise bike and 50 sit ups on total core machine at home about 1.5hrs after lunch

Sunday 14th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 meal of a small can of tuna in spring water, salad with balsamic for lunch and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with fresh parsley and basil and a small mushroom, coated in fahita seasoning cooked on George foreman with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, went to gym, 2 mins fast walk 5 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 7 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 10 mins on arm cycle. 15 mins sauna, 15 mins aquatherapy pool, and 50 sit ups on total core machine at home about 1.5hrs after lunch.

Monday 15th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 meal of a small can of tuna in spring water, salad with balsamic for lunch and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with a small mushroom, garlic and chilli cooked on George foreman with salad with balsamic.
Exercise, went to gym, 2 mins fast walk 5 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 7 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down, 10 mins on arm cycle. 15 mins sauna, 15 mins aquatherapy pool, and 100 sit ups on total core machine at home about 1.5hrs after lunch.

Tuesday 16th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 meal of a small can of tuna in spring water, salad with balsamic for lunch and 1 meal of Ostritch with French beans, purple brocolli & sugar snap peas cooked on George foreman.
Exercise, no gym, out visiting, but did 10 mins of bike and 100 sit ups on total core machine at home.

Wednesday 17th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 meal of a small can of tuna in spring water, salad with balsamic for lunch and 1 meal of Chicken stuffed with garlic basil and a cherry tomato with salad and balsamic cooked on George foreman.
Exercise, no gym, at work, and I was extremely lazy and did nothing when I got home...

Thursday 18th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 meal of a small can of tuna in spring water, naughty and tried some suishi! salad with balsamic for lunch and I went out for a meal at a new fancy Indian, stuck with just a main meal of chicken tikka (dry meat with salad) and a small chapati (made with baisen flour re gi diet)
Exercise, no gym, at college and always get to my step target there, carrying my bag around too, which weighs a tonne and did nothing when I got home...

Friday 19th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 snack bag of chicken tikka bites for lunch as out and forgot to take anything and 1 meal of Chicken stuffed with garlic and chilli with fajita seasoning with salad and balsamic cooked on George foreman.
Exercise, went to gym, 5 mins fast walk 5 mins with 1.5kg handweights 10mins at 8 gradient 5mins fast walk then cool down. 15 mins sauna, 15 mins aquatherapy pool, and 100 sit ups on total core machine at home about 3hrs after lunch, before Dinner. Take dulcolax not been since Monday.

Saturday 20th - 3rd week into refeed and I have stayed the same weight which i am over the moon about. Today I move on to days 4 - 7 of official refeed.

Saturday 20th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea
1 snack pack of chicken breast pakira seasoning for lunch as out and 1 meal of Chicken stuffed with garlic and spinach and mushroom and tandori sprinkles with salad and balsamic cooked on George foreman.
Exercise, shopping, 100 sit ups on total core machine, 15 mins on bike at home.

Sunday 21st - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 small no fat bio yogurt with 1oz of low gi granola 1 meal of small (3oz) chicken breast with salad and balsamic 1 meal of Chicken stuffed with garlic, chilli, lemon grass, mushroom and tandori sprinkles with salad and balsamic cooked on George foreman. Snack of small no fat bio yogurt, low gi granola and 1/3 banana.
Exercise, long walk in the forest with jilly the dog and OH.

Monday 22nd - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 small no fat bio yogurt with 1oz of low gi granola 1 meal of small can of tuna in spring water low gi mixed bean salad and balsamic 1 meal of Chicken stuffed with garlic, ginger, spinach and a mushroom and flame grill spices with salad and balsamic cooked on George foreman.
Exercise, no gym, no nothing really, went to shop, made some granola, not feeling well today

Tuesday 23rd - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 small no fat bio yogurt with 1oz of low gi granola 1 meal of small can of tuna in spring water low gi mixed bean salad and balsamic 1 meal of Chicken cooked on George foreman with salad and balsamic.
Exercise, no gym at work, first time I went to toilet without laxative today, think it's the granola due to the seeds especially the golden linseed.

Wednesay 24th - 1 chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea 1 small no fat bio yogurt with 1oz of low gi granola 1 meal of small can of tuna in spring water low gi mixed bean salad and balsamic 1 meal of Chicken cooked on George foreman with salad and balsamic. 1 pink grapefruit.
Exercise, no gym at work.

Thursday 25th - missed shake this morning, got up late for college, grabbed a small Low fat yogurt and 25g of my lovely low gi granola. 1 grapefruit. 1 sesame seed bar, naughty but had no proper lunch. Iced skinny caffe mocha at starbucks. 1meal of chicken stuffed with mushroom chilli and garlic with salad and balsamic.
Exercise. No gym, but tracked around college all day, and reached step target.

Friday 26th - missed shake this morning, had a small Low fat yogurt and 25g of my lovely low gi granola. 1 grapefruit. A selection of suishi for lunch and 1meal of beans on 2 toast (oat bread) no butter, oh it was so yummy lol my first toast/bread.
Exercise. No gym, but did a spring! clean downstairs ready for Xmas and the decorations to go up, more to do tomorrow, but chuffed with what we
accomplished.

Saturday 27th - chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea. 1 grapefruit. lunch of hard boiled egg on 2 toast (oat bread) no butter. A meal of grilled salmon and salad with balsamic.
Exercise. No gym, but finished spring clean downstairs, including cleaning carpets, moving furniture and conditioning leather couch ready for Xmas and the decorations to go up.

Sunday 28th - chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea. 1 grapefruit. lunch of egg salad sandwich on 2 bread (oat bread) no butter, small low fat mayo. A meal of grilled turkey breast and salad with balsamic.
Exercise. No gym, went out shopping.

Monday 29th - I actually had a lie in today till 10:00 wow so didn't have shake had muller light yogurt with low gi granola. lunch a selection of suishi. A meal of stuffed chicken with mushroom chilli and salad with balsamic.
Exercise. No gym, roads are leathal, took jilly (the dog) for a walk in the snow, played golf and baseball on the wii.

Tuesday 30th - chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea. muller light yogurt with low gi granola. lunch a turkey breast and Edam, wholemeal wrap with salad. A meal of stuffed chicken with mushroom chilli and salad with balsamic.
Exercise. No gym, roads are leathal, took jilly for a walk in the snow, played on the wii.

Wednesday 1st Dec- chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea. muller light yogurt with low gi granola. lunch 2 oat toast with baked beans A meal of stuffed chicken with mushroom and cauli, brocoli and leek in a home made wholegrain mustard and Edam cheese sauce 1 grapefruit.
Exercise. No gym, at work, roads leathal finished at 2:30 collected some stuff from round morrisons.

Thursday 2nd Dec- chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea. muller light yogurt with low gi granola. lunch a wholemeal wrap stuffed and toasted with chicken pakora breast and salad. 1grapefruit. 2 latte's 2 iced caffe mocha's. A meal of chicken breast and prawns low fat korma sauce with griddled peppers and onions and fresh corriander. 5 sour cherry sweets!
Exercise. No gym, at college, plenty of walking, reached step target.

Thursday 3rd Dec- bowl of oat so simple original added teaspoon of diabetic black currant jam. 3 fresh strawberries. lunch 2 slices of soya and linseed bread with ham and salad extra low fat Mayo as spread. A meal of stuffed chicken with mushroom and cauli, brocoli and leek in a home made wholegrain mustard and Edam cheese sauce 1 grapefruit.
Exercise. No gym, played on wii for a couple of hours, vacumed all downstairs. Went out and got some fresh coffee beans from starbucks lol, I love starbucks... Went on bike at home for 10 mins and did 50 sit ups ontotal core machine.

Saturday 4th - chocolate shake mixed with 350ml of ice cold mint tea. 1/2 sultana and cinnamon muffin. lunch 2 slices of soya and linseed bread with ham and salad extra low fat Mayo as spread. 1 muller light with low gi granola. 1 rib eye steak with griddled mushrooms onions and courgette, baby gem, tomato with balsamic. 1 grapefruit.
Exercise. No gym, went shopping to morrisons and then went on bike at home for 10 mins.

Sunday 5th - oats so simple with a teaspoon of diabetic jam. Muller light yogurt with low gi granola. Lunch roast chicken breast & cauli,broc,leek edam cheese and mustard bake stuffing and gravy. Tea 2 slices of soya and linseed bread with chicken and salad extra low fat Mayo as spread. 1 grapefruit.
Exercise. No gym, went on bike at home for 15 mins and 100 sit ups on totalcore machine

Last edited:
good luck on your refeed hun x x

Yum!! (dribble dribble!! lol)

how have you gotten on today? x

I've been fine, still couldn't eat all my chicken tonight and the salad was divine again.... Tomorrow planning on fish, got cod fillet, but couldn't see if I had to weigh it??
How u been gemha
I was wondering and this may be a silly question, but, it says your allowed a little lemon juice, do u think lime juice is ok too?

Last edited:
Hi, I don't think you have to weigh fish, no weight given on my re-feed sheet. As for the lime juice I can't see any difference between that and lemon juice - I would go for it.

Do you know if we are allowed garlic? I was going to cook the chicken with it tonight - opted for italian seasoning instead. Have got chicken left for lunch tomorrow and have some fish in for dinner, may give the potato a miss and just stick with the salad.

I would say garlic is a vegetable / herb hmmm one of them lol I would definately have garlic
I will let you know how I get on with the fish, enjoy your lunch tho... Don't think I could manage two meals at the moment, or maybe that's just my brain lol xx

How you been today gemha

My fish was not as nice as chicken, and vegetables are not as nice as salad, I even tried a dribble of balsamic on veg lol

Couldn't eat all, my dog is loving me lol

Hi, I've gotten on quite well. Really enjoyed my tea tonight.

With the two meals a day it has been a struggle but you wouldn't believe the size of the meals I have been having especially at lunchtime!!!

Your dog will have to go on a diet if you keep feeding him!!

Do you think cottage cheese would be ok tomorrow?

Having had a look I would think cottage cheese would be fine on day 4 as long as it's very low fat... When is your weigh in, I'm starting to get nervous already and mine isn't till Saturday...

I'm at work today, and on work days I find it very hard to do all my steps never mind any exercise, but since I've been eating i'm determined to reach my steps every day (which is a minimum of 3000 I aim at 4000 tho especially if igo to the gym)
So I'm going to take a walk around the garden at lunch time if it's dry!! And get straight on my exercise bike when I get home... Well those are my intentions they don't always go to plan when im at work!!

It's all sounding good Amanda! Will be joining you guys on here in a couple of weeks so would be grateful if I can follow what you've done.......I'm a bit scared by this re-feeding bit......

I'm doing it and I'm still scared...

But I'm doing my diary, because if I lose, stay the same or gain, I'm hoping that not only will it help me it will help others in there refeed...

Are you going to do standard week of refeed sandra or more slowly like I am?

Not sure Amanda......cos I'm planning on eating a protein supper whilst away in London this weekend I think that I'm going to see how that goes.....I've already booked the restaurant for dinner on Saturday, checked the menus online and decided what I'm going to eat (either a fillet steak or chargrilled chicken, with a rocket and Parmesan salad).

I've just ordered the Dukan Diet book cos I thought that as I spend so much time in France it might make sense to adopt a French-style diet....

TBH I'm sooooooo confused! I really wish that I could just stick to tfr until I got to target and didn't have this bloody operation to contend with.

Do you think that extending your re-feed is being useful for you? Will you go back to tfr?

Yes I'm finding it very usefull Im not struggling to eat two meals, which makes me feel less guilty about eating... We will talk lol xx

Still feeling full after each evening meal, but I had to have a dulcolax last night as it had been three days and was feeling a little pain... Felt better this morning pmsl

Hi, how you doing - I have had problems in that area too :eek:

Hard at college today... Lots of different foods and I have to admit there was a lot of it that was healthy...

Cant wait till I can be normal ! There

I meant to say as well, that although I'm aloud skimmed milk now, I sm still drinking black coffee and peppermint tea... Have not even purchased any milk... My brain can't stomach it....

It's hard with the choices, glad your doing well. I'm still drinking black coffee and quite enjoying it unless one particular work collegue makes it and you could literally stand the spoon up in it - yuk!

Back