Mango shake........mmmm!

northernlight84

Just blended a mango with some ice.......it's like a solero! Never had a mango before, but it's a new summer favourite!

Might try one tomorrow. Had one for breakfast without ice, it was OK but nothing to write home about. I love Soleros so that would be great :D

It's the only one I haven't liked so far, tasted a bit cardboardy to me:( my fave at the moment is cappuccino.

I do go through phases, my tastes have changed so much these last few months! Xx

lol I will admit I turned my nose up when my CDC offered me Mango and Choc Mint and Cappuccino...but you know I took one just to try, and they are DELICIOUS!!! Especially in this summer heat!!

I think that's the thing, it's so hot I want things that taste like icecream (or wine.......a wine or mojito flavoured shake would be amazing!)

Coconut would be awesome right now. Having a strawberry terra pak and its the first time I haven't enjoyed a shake...won't be getting the again!!

I hated the tetras in the first few weeks, then I started using them all the time. I've gone off strawberry again recently, tastes quite chalky :(

Yes, I've finished the strawberry now, but don't want another one. I have an early weigh in (5 days) tomorrow so will do some exchanges!

I quite liked the mango but thought it was quite a subtle flavour. I didn't like the cappuccino. I thought i liked the choc mint but haven't wanted another one so for now i am being boring and sticking to my two favourite shakes, strawberry and vanilla. I do blend them with loads of ice now, fabulous!

Back