• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marathon a Month

KittyBling

Gold Member
S: 16st1lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st4lb(14.22%)
Hi all,

As I mentioned on another thread I have set myself a new challenge this month, an exercise challenge. I usually walk about 10 miles a week on the school run but NOT counting this I am going to challenge myself to walk a marathon a month, that is 26 miles over the course of the month. I have been out in the car and clocked the mileage of a few different walks and I will use these so I know exactly where I am. I hope to do this every month from now on, the lighter nights should help.
Anybody like to join me?

KB x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ciara

S: 22st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi KB
I really like this idea so will join you.

KittyBling

Gold Member
S: 16st1lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st4lb(14.22%)
Great, Ciara, good luck, I have 2.7 miles done so far... Should get better this week now we have Easter out of the way.

Ciara

S: 22st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done! i went on a long walk yesterday, it was such a beautiful day. just need to work out how long the beach was.
Was hoping to get out today but its been pouring all day so didn't fancy it!

S: 15st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st4lb(8.37%)
Hi all,

As I mentioned on another thread I have set myself a new challenge this month, an exercise challenge. I usually walk about 10 miles a week on the school run but NOT counting this I am going to challenge myself to walk a marathon a month, that is 26 miles over the course of the month. I have been out in the car and clocked the mileage of a few different walks and I will use these so I know exactly where I am. I hope to do this every month from now on, the lighter nights should help.
Anybody like to join me?

KB x

Sounds like a great idea Kitty :D

I have quite a lot of free time over Easter break so at the moment I walk 6-7 miles every day, and I'm gonna keep track of this thread to help me with motivation!
:)

Tiitanium

Gold Member
S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
im in , i love walking with my music now just need to figure a way to judge mileage... i need one of them pedometer thingys prob lol x

S: 15st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st4lb(8.37%)
im in , i love walking with my music now just need to figure a way to judge mileage... i need one of them pedometer thingys prob lol x
Pedometers are great, especially when it comes to measuring calories burnt etc. I got one from Amazon for about £9 and it's served me well so far x